Orenchi ni Kita Onna Kishi to Inakagurashi Surukotoninatta Ken - Vol. 11 Ch. 97 - A Prayer for Safe Delivery

Dex-chan lover
Whoo can't wait to see them meet her and learn she is married and has a kid. Hope they respect her decisions and wishes.
That's.... entirely depends on the brother though....
Especially if the princess has carried a baby from a different world then um... There will be a dimensional crisis.

If this was paced any slower it would be a still image. Good lord, I check back for the first time in nearly 2 years and it's BARELY past where I was last time despite dozens of chapters.

Dex-chan lover
At long last, they've made it through. Hope they don't cause too much drama for our happy couple though. Do they even understand there is NO going back? Like, they're all stuck on earth now?
Thats not neccesarily true. While Chris had no way of getting back its possible they brought or developed one on their quest to get to her.

Dex-chan lover
I don't think it's fair that in Europe all networks go down for hours, but then Japan still gets the mages. Like, why? It seems like the author has something against Europe. Maybe a tourist trip to Europe with lots of accidents, scammers, and whatnot.

Users who are viewing this thread