Orenchi ni Kita Onna Kishi to Inakagurashi Surukotoninatta Ken - Vol. 2 Ch. 16 - Fireworks

I'm hoping they get pulled into the other world.....or at least they do a bit more outside the house.

Dex-chan lover
Part of me wonders if he'll just be hounded by Japanese bureaucracy/government, media, ect. and it's not really as ominous as it is trying to come across and it was being cutesy with the wording to make people worried.
...Then again "gravitational anomalies" that was mentioned a few chapters back kinda hints that there are going to some sort of ramifications to the crossing of worlds.

I'm guessing they're moving away from the heavy emphasis on a cooking manga and going for more slice of life and drama bits perhaps with romance thrown into there as well. I can't say that would be a bad thing, because having a concept like this and just... utilizing it for food... has already been done before (both "Restaurant to Another World" and "Isekai Izakaya") and kinda seems like a lot of wasted potential in this case.

Dex-chan lover
FBI OPEN UP
Like the fuck dude how in the world did you think it was a good idea to involve the government ......

Supporter
Hey now. You can't go all gloom and doom on me after all the lighthearted slice of life. ?

For some reason I am annoyed by seeing stars through the dark part of the moon.

Other than that, I fear moving away from slice of life and food.

Dex-chan lover
Damn, "The last night"
So that means for the rest of this manga, bad shit happens...
hmmm

Double-page supporter
imagine reporting your alien waifu to the government lmaooo

Users who are viewing this thread