Orenchi ni Kita Onna Kishi to Inakagurashi Surukotoninatta Ken - Vol. 2 Ch. 17 - Ricardo the adventurer

Double-page supporter
wait... WAIT... i dont see a frigging drama tag in this... WHY?? ;_; it was going fine...

Fed-Kun's army
Inb4 E coli because she didn't wash her hands or something, and the foreshadowing is just blown up on purpose.

Power Uploader
How do dangerous "thoughts" lead to "disease"? Was that a mis-translation, or does the original Japanese word have an untranslatable double meaning?

Aggregator gang
I mean, yeah. The idea of an unknown disease or virus from another world entirely is dangerous on an unprecedented scale. That's a place with magic, for christsake. A strain of bacteria or disease from her world being completely different from any known strain in the world is not only possible, but likely. Hell if the disease had anything to do with magic (aside from people who have less magic being less susceptible to it) it'd basically be game-over for the entire world.

This reaction seems like the natural response imo.

Dex-chan lover
OIIIIIIIIII why must you do this to me author
Run boiii RUUUUUUUNNNNN

Dex-chan lover
@keansor Yeah, this is actually a rather appropriate way to handle it, but of course no one is going to like being quarantined for weeks/months etc. I almost think it would be more interesting if they DID find strains of unknown, deadly bacteria so that it could be justified.

Then again she's a fire mage, she could just cover her whole body in fire and burn off any bacteria...

Users who are viewing this thread