Orenchi ni Kita Onna Kishi to Inakagurashi Surukotoninatta Ken - Vol. 2 Ch. 17 - Ricardo the adventurer

Dex-chan lover
Having flashbacks to the quarantine scene in ET. Does bro have a bike? Might be time for a flying bike jump with the moon in the background.

And shouldn't government chick also be quarantined? She was exposed for an extended period of time after all.

Aggregator gang
@seekermoc He's obviously not going to tell her that she's under suspicion of betraying the Japanese. Those are two different points.

Power Uploader
@Aretheus

I'm not sure about that. You can't betray someone you don't owe any loyalty to, and what would 'under suspicion' entail in this case? I get that they think she's a possible threat, but that's something entirely different.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm sure that government don't care about virus at all. All they want is the power she bring, magic. Thankz for the chapter

Dex-chan lover
that is BEYOND what I thought of inspecting. this won't be just a simple snatch and grab but, no military personnel. So they probably going to make her a lab rat.

Dex-chan lover
I can't help but see the government using her as a sort of weapon. Or at least some sort of lab rat to try and gleam some sort of magic power from her that can be harnessed into said weapon.
Maybe forcing her to do the bidding of the state through coercion, probably by threatening the life of Kanji.

Reminds me of Volcana from the Superman cartoon from the 90s.

Dex-chan lover
Well... Thats a bit of overdoing. Showing up with a small army of people in hazmat suits.

@Keansor
By other hand she's from a late medieval/early modern equivalent, an age when something so harmless like a scratch can kill you and bacteria wasn't as resistant as today so the other way is as likely as your point, but who're fooling here, they are for the magics and maybe isn't japan, but USA butting in another country (as always)

6d2007da9387d8433a0eef031f7c4e212507e5a142b5b82a61e661890793d982

Users who are viewing this thread