Orenchi ni Kita Onna Kishi to Inakagurashi Surukotoninatta Ken - Vol. 2 Ch. 17 - Ricardo the adventurer

Probably they want to disect her... Or make her into a lab rat like the death mage who doesn't want a fourth time

(JK ofc... )

Dex-chan lover
Still better than what I was afraid of when I saw the title.

I was imagining some playboylike adventurer coming through another portal and trying to NTR our MC (not that there's any current relationship between them, but that's how it would've been seen)

Dex-chan lover
In appearance she looks just like a western person. So they want conclusive evidence that she doesn't hold dangerous thoughts.
Thanks Japan.

Also MC told the gov for free about a woman that can use magic. No way this can turn out bad /s. If this was realistic MC would just disappear, and she'll end up as a lab rat "for the greater good".

Why the fuck did he went to the government to begin with? It may be due to me being and American but i don’t trust the hell in the government, and he should have predict that they wil most likely treat her as some lab rat, hasn’t he seen any movie about aliens?

Fed-Kun's army
Plot twist they are all good guys that treated her good and place her in an solitary confinement with bugs and shit then her mind crumbles so much that she destroys japan and went on and made fallout new vegas happen.

Dex-chan lover
Foolish Ricardo didn't realize, she was the one in danger of the dreaded Japanese cold!

Dex-chan lover
Here I was hoping it was gonna be a joke resolution for last chapter's foreshadowing, but in fact we are getting drama.

Dex-chan lover
When the connections to the internet and the cell phone network was cut, I thought his patch of land was sliding into the other world. Turned out the government "just" isolated them. Not creepy at all.

Well after google translating the web novel it's gonna be comfy again although hopefully won't take too many chapters for the manga version.

Dex-chan lover
@criver:
If this was realistic MC would just disappear, and she'll end up as a lab rat "for the greater good".
Yeah, everyone is evil, everything is a conspiracy and muh ebul gubmint.

Have a bit of tinfoil for your new hat.
Protip: There are people like you and me in the 'ebul gubmint' too, not everyone is a crazy conspiracy nepotist oligarch facist gnazee lobby-ist-pig gut'ral makshistxD supremacist liberal-liberator reptilian. FFS

E: Protip 2 for the edge: Good and evil are religious constructs and shite

Thanks for the upload. Hopefully their fluffy life isn't completely ruined by this.

@BirchJuice that's the most NPC take I've seen all week. gz on being a smoothbrain shill.

EDIT: わわわわわわわわわ you're an atheist too, holy shit this is perfect ?

Dex-chan lover
@Samael
The Japanese place their entire trust in the goverment, they expect them to keep the roads tidy and clean, its a cultural thing.
Also harboring an illegal alien in Japan is treated very harshly, people bitch about the US being dicks to migrants, but they have some of the best treatment of illegals ever.

Food, Shelter, Medical checkups, Security and paperwork all done for them, I cant even begin to think of a country that treats illegals in a better way.

Users who are viewing this thread