Orenchi ni Kita Onna Kishi to Inakagurashi Surukotoninatta Ken - Vol. 2 Ch. 17 - Ricardo the adventurer

@criver lmao that's some extreme backpedalling ?

'Stop bringing up things that make my argument not work! You have to imagine that my theory exists within a vacuum where only developed countries exist and suffer from my very specific brand of problem!'

Dex-chan lover
@Solzhenhasbeen
I am certain you misinterpreted what I said. But if it makes you feel better...
I am not arguing developed vs developing countries, I am arguing that she will become a lab rat, regardless of the country. In that sense your developed vs developing statement is simply irrelevant.

I honestly admire that there are people who love their country so much they would give a notice to their government. Honestly, I would just bribe a government worker to get her papers. Wouldnt be too bothered if this shithole Hungary would be burned to ground or whatever the consequences are.

Thank god im just a loner betacuck so this kinda situation will never happen. You are all safe! <3

Also, a government that is not looking to strenghten it's position among other countries by the cost of 2-20-200-200-20000 lives? How dumb do you have to be to believe in that. :-o Wow, jeez.

Only counterargument that can be done here is "it cannot be too largescale" so that other countries mustnt notice the operations.

RICARDO THE ADVENTURER
ricardo.jpg

Iod

Im sorry I can't take this episode serious at all because of the name

Dex-chan lover
In the series: a perfectly reasonable amount of precaution is shown, no more no less
In the comments: SCREEEECH
Also in the comments: Ricardo lol

>male MC spills his heartfelt and earnest feelings in an attempt to comfort female MC
>female MC laughs at him

Manga women, not even once.

what did he think was gonna happen?
she can use magic on the level of a flame thrower it would already be very lucky if they dont catch her, use her to breed supersoldiers and kill everyone involved...
ofc before that she needs to be squeezed dry of knowledge in regards to the training of magic so add a bit of questioning with torture if necessary

Users who are viewing this thread