Orenchi ni Kita Onna Kishi to Inakagurashi Surukotoninatta Ken - Vol. 3 Ch. 19 - Physical examination

Dex-chan lover
"Hey lets isolate her and go for one of the most 'wtf?' surprise tests instead of following proper protocol while also acting in a way that can clearly stress the subject which would obviously make him uncooperative down the line. One that even has powers. Why not be more humane? That has been proven to be more effective."
"By whom?"
"Western stu--"
"BLAH BLAH BAKA GAIJINS BLAH BLAH...fuck westerners, we can do better even if we have people dying of simple colds turned worse to the point it is a joke in our entertainment mediums!! Ha HA!"
"Ok, then don't blame her when she uses her magic to blow someone up if she goes past her breaking point..."

Dex-chan lover
A general physical should be first, then every blood test known to man, then request for urine and stool samples the next time she needs to go. The importance of the samples in order are blood, stool, and a distant third urine. Blood and stool will be important in identifying any communicable diseases and parasites she may introduce. I believe that there are only a small number of communicable diseases and parasites that can be identified by urinalysis and non of them are endemic to Japan; so the order of tests is completely wrong.

Dex-chan lover
I feel really sorry for her... They could atleast show more care for her then give her a cup and say pee in this.

Dex-chan lover
this was good, now is just a generic sci-fi story...
9vwita.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Even as a male I find it hard to fill those cups without urinating all over the cup and myself

Supporter
I just read it all up to the latest chapter in one go and all have to say is:

giphy.gif

Dex-chan lover
Who was the idiot who thought that japanese government workers were the right people to interact with a "foreigner"? They are practically robots.

Aggregator gang
Alright, yeah, agreeing with the rest of the comments here. Making the very first thing they do after introducing themselves be "Give us a urine sample right now" is just bad writing. My appreciation for the realism in how this situation would actually be handled is currently perched on the windowsill ready to fly out at the slightest provocation.

Plus, their silent deadpan-smile reaction to her saying she's excited to see what city food is like is such obvious foreshadowing that I'm already pissed about it.

Dex-chan lover
So, is this how most ppl get their medical examination? At least here on our place, they'll first get your height, weight, blood pressure, blood sample or some shit like that before the pee and poop samples.

Dex-chan lover
ON A KINDA RELATED NOTE!
You heard about that new "Knights vs Wizards" Splatfest? I'm hyped,TEAM KNIGHT FOR THE WIN!!!

Fed-Kun's army
wow this became so bad.. i had a hunch few chapters ago.

Aggregator gang
Hopefully this manga won't go the oh so predictable way of them wanting to know the secrets to her magic for research (new deadly and dangerous weapons) purposes cuz it's obvious that humans cant see something powerful and not use it for destruction or evil. If you don't believe me check the previous chapters and analyse the government's involvement actions.

Aggregator gang
Alright if theres any time to introduce a government NTR villain its now. You got the piss fetishists on the edge of their seats, lean into the tailspin this manga is taking.

Dex-chan lover
a simple physical examination?? ehhh, I don't remember that starting with a pee sample. unless they are lying f*ckers, and only care about extracting mana, and find out how the magicks work. which of course starts with pee in a cup 😂

I like how an Isekai manga is actually taking the risk of contagion seriously. There are more cells of bacteria in your body than there are cells OF your body. That’s quite a lot more dangerous than just some blankets, and look at what those did to the Native American populations.

Plus, it cuts both ways. If you want to protect the world from a global pandemic the likes of which the world hasn’t seen since The Spanish Flu 100 years ago.infected -500,000,000 people, sterile quarantine. If you want the protect the only one in the world able to break the laws of physics on a whim from a fatal illness against which they have minimal defenses, sterile quarantine.

The mangaka’s done an excellent job showing how weird and disorienting this must be for her, like she was abducted by aliens or something.

Users who are viewing this thread