Orenchi ni Kita Onna Kishi to Inakagurashi Surukotoninatta Ken - Vol. 5 Ch. 38 - Grateful

@catislong not true, we got to know they get occational visitors from neighbouring areas.....

but yea it would be hard to make a chapter more barren then this without making use of blank pages.

Dex-chan lover
Those school girls were abnormal. Japanese school girls always make the V sign in photos.

Double-page supporter
The Female Knight Just Wants an Isekai Slow Life.

Dex-chan lover
source.gif

Dex-chan lover
This was one boring ass chapter....
First few chapters was good shit, now it's just boring farming shit. Isekai the siscon brother for conflict and plot development and direct us away from farming!
If farming was interesting, it would be a occupation everyone would want to have

Contributor
When the author decides to go full E.T. and have the government come in to question and detain Chris, everybody complained that it was too dark and they just want their fluffy isekai adventure back.

The author obliges and makes a fluffy isekai chapter, and everybody’s complaining that it’s too boring and they want some conflict.

Make up your minds.

Dex-chan lover
@xyzzy
You'd almost think that different people have different opinions, eh?

I wasn't really amazed by this chapter either... no story, no fluff, no real background... it really did not provide anything.

huh, I thought "calçot" was a funky translation of shallot but turns out its a real thing

Eh, I liked the talk about onions and the plight of the farmer.

Dex-chan lover
@xyzzy
i think it's mainly because hospital arc was insult to entire medicinal profession starting with old lad Hippocrates
author needs to find the golden balance, not too heart rending but still interesting, not to boooring or hectic, but optimal amount of wonder and amazement
not that there are many people in the world who actually can do that,

Dex-chan lover
The only interesting thing was seeing the calçots from my country

Users who are viewing this thread