Orenchi ni Kita Onna Kishi to Inakagurashi Surukotoninatta Ken - Vol. 5 Ch. 40 - Chris and bike

Contributor
At that pricepoint, you would probably use special peddals that locks into shoes, and if its there isnt a universal standard between brands, it would be a unecessary cost

Fed-Kun's army
Kanji-san, make sure that you get her the bike she wants next year. 369k over a year is 30,750 per month, so start putting away that cash!

Paying money for disposal of a cheap bike? I'd take it to the scrap yard and they would pay me for the metal content

Dex-chan lover
Good thing he didn't show her any bmx videos of people doing some crazy flips and stuff

Contributor
That was a waste of money.
Poor bike, he didn't had a long life.

A mountain bike... that died on the first day? Even if you didn't have a protection plan, I'd argue with the seller, saying they sold defective junk that almost killed me. She went down a steep hill, not into a rock wall or off a cliff... Also, no manufacture's warranty?

Contributor
I know we're all itching for the brother to arrive but this is quality reverse isekai content right here.
She marvels at something mundane in our world, learns about it, and mixes things up a bit with magic.
She's not moping around or trapped somewhere or anything.

If all the chapters were like this I'd be ok with it.

Dex-chan lover
@Siquall
Poor bike, he didn't had a long life.
There is the (so far) untold story of how the bicycle was isekaied. It was reborn as a motocross bike.

@banich1
Paying money for disposal of a cheap bike? I'd take it to the scrap yard and they would pay me for the metal content
The institutional structure is different in Japan. Perhaps he wasn't allowed the option of taking it to a scrap yard. However, farmers are typically inclined to recycle things for own-use, so it's odd that he didn't retask the bike parts.

Dex-chan lover
"Pick anyone you like." 'Their shouldn't exist any bikes more expensive than 50000yen (around 500€/$-ish)' Boy, you don't have a clue. 🤣

He pushed her sideways! I saw it!

Users who are viewing this thread