Orenchi ni Kita Onna Kishi to Inakagurashi Surukotoninatta Ken - Vol. 6 Ch. 47 - A man's resolve

Dex-chan lover
@ribbitribbitsaga
She shouldn't receive mental health care. It looks bad on those who are innocent and suffer from a mental illness.

...What the literal fuck? Fuck off with this stereotype. There's thousands upon thousands of returning U.S. servicemen/women that get mental health care. It doesn't make them "weak" or "look bad". She has PTSD/survivor's guilt.

She has blood on her hands unlike someone who survived a tragic plane crash.
She has blood on her hands? Her squad was ambushed by monsters and was killed to a man and she was on a mission as a scout/messenger IIRC and thus needed to get away. She didn't know or want to travel to another planet. We've seen zero evidence she was careless, incompetent or arrogant and thus culpable in her squadmate's deaths. FFS, we don't even know the rank structure of their military and where she fit into that with her squad. It might not even have been her call.

Cris: Shame on you for not laying a finger on a defenseless woman!

Kanji: Ah, sorry, dental implants are great today but they are also expensive. Getting one is enough for now.

Dex-chan lover
@ribbitribbitsaga
"She shouldn't receive mental health care. It looks bad on those who are innocent and suffer from a mental illness."
Lmfao fuck off.
Seriously.
Fuck out of here.

Jesus fucking christ....

Double-page supporter
@defintionofinsanity
Too vague of a comparison. we don't know if those servicepeople you are referring to have blood on their hands. For example not every soldier raped Vietnamese women in 'nam.
Lets take the murder of Daniel Shaver by former police officer Phillip Brailsford and the people featured in this Survivor's Guilt article by The Atlantic. Brailsford chose to murder Shaver despite Shaver pleading in the ground. Cecilia was just a toddler. She did not have the ability to crash the plane. She was a mere passenger. The crash that took her family was out of her hands. Let's look back on Brailsford, Shaver was complying. Chris heard her companions screaming for her yet she deserted and stumbled upon the new world. She could've gone back and complete her role as a messenger and tell the others but she went AWOL by her own words in the manga. I assume you are not a hedonist. Do you understand where I am coming from?
The Atlantic article:
https://www.theatlantic.com/health/...-survivors-after-a-traumatic-incident/509636/

Dex-chan lover
@ribbitribbitsaga
Too vague of a comparison. we don't know if those servicepeople you are referring to have blood on their hands.
Kinda irrelevant. People blame themselves even if they could do nothing. And if you weren't there, you don't really get to be judge and jury by playing Monday Morning Quarterback for them.

Cecilia was just a toddler. She did not have the ability to crash the plane. She was a mere passenger.
You keep going on and on about this fucking plane crash as an example, but you're comparing apples and lawn chairs. I don't even get why you think it's relevant. It's like you happened upon this article and saw "survivor's guilt" in it and you think that's the only way survivor's guilt works. Which is fucking wrong, if you think that.

Chris heard her companions screaming for her yet she deserted and stumbled upon the new world. She could've gone back and complete her role as a messenger and tell the others but she went AWOL by her own words in the manga.

But that's bullshit. She couldn't have completed her role as a messenger by going back to an ambush only to get slaughtered as well. Her squad was already basically wiped out then. And she went AWOL by her own words? Fucking horseshit. She might have believed that, but she had no control over suddenly teleporting herself to another world. She lept off a fucking cliff thinking it would prevent the enemy valuable intelligence and a prisoner. Did you even read the fucking manga?

I assume you are not a hedonist. Do you understand where I am coming from?

Fuck no.

Double-page supporter
@definitionofinsanity
You read the manga right? Can you explain why she thought of her squads words when she having one of her episodes then? I reject your tangent in the second paragraph, the overall messages regarding the two different situations was who had control of their situation. The other situation was the Murder of Daniel Shaver.
Ill give you that she didn't have the ability to transport she was just transported. Whats stopping her from going back and avenging her comrades? The war seems to be over and things are all comfortable. Whats stopping her from dipping for a bit and showcase her ability of being a knight? Like bruh, she can avenge others but I guess people with PTSD are victims and shouldn't be held accountable in your eyes.🤡

Dex-chan lover
@ribbitribbitsaga
You read the manga right? Can you explain why she thought of her squads words when she having one of her episodes then?
Apparently I did read the manga, and I can understand it was a dream sequence and those weren't a flashback of actual things her squadmates said. Again, survivor guilt. She's taking out on herself.

I reject your tangent in the second paragraph, the overall messages regarding the two different situations was who had control of their situation.
Overall messages don't really matter in psychology. Dumbshit argument and how you view that dumbshit argument is still... dumbshit.

Ill give you that she didn't have the ability to transport she was just transported. Whats stopping her from going back and avenging her comrades?
IF YOU HAD READ THE MANGA, you'd see that she realized it must've been the scroll on her armor that her mage friend gave her. That, AGAIN, she didn't mean to use because she was MEANING TO KILL HERSELF TO PREVENT CAPTURE. And, again, IF YOU HAD READ THE MANGA, you'd see it was disappearing after use and she didn't know how to use it in the first place.

Seriously, could you fucking up your reading comprehension to a middle school level before having mental diarrhea in the comments section? Half the shit you think is an issue isn't. And the other half? Is shit you misunderstand or don't comprehend to begin with. Take a seat before you hurt yourself thinking.

Dex-chan lover
Absolutely loath the like "it's okay to be vulnerable.... cause you're a girl" everyone has emotions, is the thing.

Users who are viewing this thread