Orenchi ni Kita Onna Kishi to Inakagurashi Surukotoninatta Ken - Vol. 7 Ch. 54 - Take responsibility

Fed-Kun's army
@Glomoro
Truer words never been spoken....*looks at my lack of Sitonai after spending over 500 sq as I wept in a manner most manly*

Double-page supporter
Congratulations for being a couple,just don't ruin the ship between mc and christine ok

WOW! I can't believe it... This has got to be like maybe the fifth time I have ever seen someone actually respond to someone's plea for marriage when they ask for it; and the other person, actually giving a damn about the other person and their feelings.
Usually the guy/girl getting asked is so ambivalent, that it is hard to tell whether or not they ever cared to begin with and if it even truly mattered to them at all. Or the person is a total wang-rot, that they just said yes to every living thing with a pulse that wants to bang them and then they end up with a harem with less-substance than a puddle on the street side! (Note I am not against partnerships or marriages with multiple spouses. But everyone should be part of that decision making process, if and when you think you might add another person onboard).

Fed-Kun's army
She promised to drink milk everyday, so i dont think she will be a loli anymore.

Sickly Senpai
Staff
Super Moderator
Headpats for the headpats god!
Cuddles for the comfy throne!

...wait, what? :p

Dex-chan lover
3 months is all it takes. All it took was my grandpa k nocking up my grandma

Fed-Kun's army
Confirmation that they’re coming over and their ship sailing in one chapter hell yeah

Users who are viewing this thread