Orenchi no Maid-san - Vol. 7 Ch. 71

Fed-Kun's army
great MC, cute heroine, funny side characters. I really love this manga, glad it ended without any unnecessary drama

Dex-chan lover
Nice series with a sweet ending. I hope we'll get an epilogue for Rino with the brother and the butler with the little sister (when she is older).

Dex-chan lover
Eh it's fnished. feeling kinda sad T_T Waiting for the epilogue to them married and having kids.
Also some progress between Hirofumi and Rin.

Dex-chan lover
I want even more, despite it being already more conclusive than 90% of romcoms.

Dex-chan lover
a good ending to a cute series.

thanks alot @hidamari for the continous supply of these chapters. :3

Thank you so much for your hard work till now this manga is so cute such a fun ride😍😍
Hoping you will continue the epilogues

Appreciation my friend, i couldn't have gone through life without something cute.

I'm happy that this happen :') even if this is then end, there will be a next one

Dex-chan lover
The proposal was 100% in character. Kimishima is a pure airhead, so she would always talk without thinking. Takaomi has loved Kimishima from the beginning, but had even managed to live feeling down after getting shot down by Kimishima, due to a misunderstanding. So, it makes perfect sense Kimishima would reveal her wish so haphazardly, whereas it also makes sense Takaomi wouldn't want to miss the chance when it's utterly clear he has got the opportunity. Due to his reserved personality he would have, no doubt, waited a whole lot longer otherwise. However, he would definitely not want to risk losing Sara again.

Btw, what's cheese lasagne? Cheese is a core part of lasagne anyway. There can't be lasagne without cheese, so what's cheese lasagne, then?

Fed-Kun's army
sad its over but happy it happened. signing goodbye to one of my earliest mangas!

Sad that it’s over but a fun read.

On the other hand, the fluff continues considering all the side stuff based around this one is still ongoing~

A satisfying closure. Another book closed. Thank you for the scanlations all these years.

Dex-chan lover
Gg good manga, good end. Let's see what else this manga author is making.

Thanks for translating this series for us!

Dex-chan lover
Big Bro's gonna summon a normie eating shark at this rate.

Ahhhhhh such a nice journey.
And now I must say goodbye, to this awesome manga

Users who are viewing this thread