Orenchi no Maid-san

It boggles my mind why this thing is rated so high. I mean its cute but it is mindnumbingly tropey. If you want cuteness and pure fluff with a b s o l u t e l y nothing backing up that fluff, its a 9/10 no problem. As an actual peice of entertainment or literature it barely scrapes a 5/10 for being average, with below average story and characters and above average art.

I've never understood the trope of Full Time Maid and Full Time Student. That is impossible, and does not, nor can it, happen in real life.

Dex-chan lover
@Sapp173 Sometimes, all we're looking for is mind-numbing cuteness to help us get through the "gift" that is life.

Power Uploader
I'm waiting for the niconico serialization to catch up so I can get chapters there.

Also the author posts extras on his twitter from time to time and I post them here.
https://twitter.com/hidahidamarisou

Dex-chan lover
any updates on what chapter the niconico serialization is at rn?
I'm having heavy withdrawn symptoms

Contributor
@zeroxjac

Just pretend Akira will go in jail and focus on others characters like Rino/Hirofumi and it's perfect :d

That was nice~ Seemed kinda anti-climatic but at the same time I'm really happy that there wasn't any major drama~ Fits the light-hearted tone really well!

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Users who are viewing this thread