Oresama Ouji

This was honestly disappointing. When I read the description, I expected a strong girl, and independent woman. That one guy who said he wanted a girl he could protect should've been OK with mc, cause apparently this girl is a crybaby, gets lost, and cant protect herself. What about that one guy at the beginning who said he didn't want to date a girl stronger than him, SHE'S NOT STRONGER THAN ANYBODY. IF YOU'RE GOING TO PUT THE MC THROUGH A BACKSTORY LIKE THAT, MAKE IT A THEME, DON'T JUST CHANGE HER CHARACTER TO A DAMSEL IN DISTRESS WITH A COMPLETELY RANDOM PAST. AND THE ROMANCE??? If the author had mentioned ai-chan before, then that'd be acceptable, but it's never even once referenced untill he gives a picture. AND THAT DAD AND ONE GUY SUCKS??? THEI CHARACTERS ARE THERE FOR CONVENIENCE!! NOT DEVELOPMENT IN THEM EITHER. I am a big fan of cheesy shoujo manga, and this had potential, instead of becoming great, the author forced the story into a cliche. Oh yikes, this is a long comment rip. The art is pretty tho

Good art, potentially interesting premise. However, forcefully kissing (yea common enough but this time shes not even anywhere near interested beforehand) and keeping someone in a club they dont want to participate in is just wrong. Plot point about them being childhood friends comes out of nowhere, and the story just has potentially interesting characters dropped into a cliche plot that doesn't fit them.

Users who are viewing this thread