Oresama Teacher - Vol. 24 Ch. 135

Contributor
So many "no way... it's you!" moments this chapter. Anyways I'm going to be very surprised if bag guy isn't who I think it is

Zmk

I'm getting Takaomi sensei vibes from bag dude

Fed-Kun's army
I thought it'd be Takaomi before, now it seems even more likely. I wonder what his plan is. Looks like he suspected Maki-sensei being against the Discipline Club or that there was someone who was and he intended to rat him out, but I wonder what happens after that.
Him saying it was meaningful to him, though. Assuming it's indeed Takaomi, that's cute.

Gods blessing on this wonderful Anon-chan man for this bountiful gift of fantastic translations! Praise be to Anon-chan man! Praise be!

So yeah, I don’t know why they both not showing the readers Inugami or is it Inuyami’s face it is so obvious.

Dex-chan lover
Isn't it really obvious that it's Saeki? Unless the author is going for a subversion.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks a lot for picking up this series!

Don't worry too much about the quality, it's leagues ahead of what we were used to with this series.

Fed-Kun's army
I'll be incredibly surprised if bag dude isn't just Takaomi. Like there's no way it's not him

Group Leader
This chapter had a lot of funny moments I was laughing so much while working on it 😂

But it’s so cute that Mafuyu, on default, thinks of Hayasaka when it comes to Tsunderes and that she goes looking for Takaomi whenever she’s troubled.

I haven’t read the next chapters as well, but I’m also on the Team Pretty-Sure-That’s-Takaomi regarding the masked dude — only Takaomi would mess with Mafuyu and go as far as scribble on her face. That “drag that trash along with you” AHAHAHA LMAO 🤣

Wow! thanks for the translation
i started reading this years and years ago, even before nozaki-kun.

Users who are viewing this thread