Oresama Teacher - Vol. 24 Ch. 138

"Mafuyu and a man whaat!! Need to take care of some stuff and read this report as fast as possible!" lol he was worried wasn't he xD

Thank you!

Thank you! I love this series very much so I'm really happy that this got picked up again.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter, and because of someone uploading a later chapter, I have an idea as to the pacing of this arc.

So, this is sort of hard to remember at this point, but at one point Mafuyu had a memory of some older boy that she assumed was Takaomi telling her something like, "become strong". So, since Maki is involved with Takaomi and lived in the area, maybe it was him? Seems like that plot point would have to be tied up sometime, unless this ended up going 50 volumes or something.

Thanks for the update!

Lmao Takaomi streamrolled thru the students to hurry home and read that essay like report. So much love <3
Also i missed the penpal exchange thing!! Can't wait for Banchou's answer.

Actually, i didn't notice until you mentioned it, so my opinion probably doesn't hold, but i like it better when the text inside the bubbles is in caps and outside dialogue lowercase, as you're already doing. Maybe because I'm just used to that, but again, i totally didn't pay attention to that change so....

I pledge my allegiance to the almighty anon-chan-man for the bountiful harvest of Oresama Teacher translations of beauteous quality!

But wait, what happened to the opening card?!

Fed-Kun's army
Anon-chan man coming in to defend his territory! :p
But in all seriousness, thanks for the chapter and what a chapter it was! Lots of things going on with Maki and Shinobu is finally doing something. And Mafuyu is suspicious. Good, that's good. But more importantly, WAS TAKAOMI WORRIED?!

Mafuyu when she encountered with something like a love affair all she thought was how to handled this but still joking awkwardly inside 😆 its happen to me too but im not the 2nd person im a mob that sitting on her chair watching the whole scene right in front of her since the accident happen right in front on my table 😂 why cant they do some argument outside like really

i stan anon chan man as always <3 thanks for the new chapter~ i can't wait to see these idiots have fun in her hometown, with hayasaka failing to realize what an icon mafuyu is. also takaomi, why the rush hmmmmmmmm <.<

Anon-chan man thanks for your work in this chapter--I actually ship Takaomi with Mafuyu so I was laughing a lot at how priceless his face was, thank you once again for your hard work

Thank you for this new chapter, delightful as always ! I never thought Takaomi was romantically interested in Mafuyu, so I guess the rush to read the letter was just him secretly liking gossips :D

Double-page supporter
Mafuyu literally wrote a whole novel of her "illicit affair" 😂
Thanks as always anon-chan-man

Users who are viewing this thread