Oresama Teacher - Vol. 25 Ch. 141

Anon-Chan Man is right Hayasaka looked way cooler shooting that gun than anyone had any right to be.
I just love how earnest they all are once they’re shot and are pretending to be dead. It’s adorable!

Fed-Kun's army
Back from the break, anon-chan man? Hope you enjoyed it. And thanks for the update.

Finally starting to get into Maki-sensei's mystery and yet so many questions still remain. I do wonder what exactly his connection with Mafuyu from the past really is. Mafuyu did hang out with a lot of delinquents when she was young though.

Don't we already know what happens? I though it was discussed a long time ago about how she cried because she saw Takaomi fighting.

It's so interesting! Thanks for the chapter.
I expected Maki sensei had a relation to the past, but I didn't think there was death involved. Wow

I will patiently wait and not read the chapters ahead 🥺 I want to read it but I will not miss out on the details in between

Most magnanimous of welcome backs to our god and savior Anon-chan-man!

I wonder how much of Sakurada being able to cross-dress as a pretty lady went into his being chosen as the next banchou?

anon-chan man? in my updates list? it's more likely than you think.

thank you for this big chapter! oh sakurada... dw bb you're a great mascot

if my memories remember right......
the reason young Takaomi move out was related to Mafuyu gotten hurt and got hospitalize. She gotten hurt because its her first time seeing school yankee battle and then she saw Takaomi there punching and get punched, so she goes to Takaomi and then gotten hurt there. If i remember right Mafuyu mother angry at Takaomi for making Mafuyu gotten caught in battle, so Takaomi and his mother move their house so that Mafuyu wont seeing him again.
I think that battle when Mafuyu gotten caught up are the one where young Maki-sensei joined and maybe Mafuyu gotten hit by him maybe i dont know
correct me if im wrong since i first read this when i was middle school (now im a final year college student) and sorry if my english sound so bad since its not my mother language 😅
Anon-chan thank you for translating this chapter and updating it😁

Fed-Kun's army
Whoa there Tsubaki-sensei! Don't you think you're going a little bit fast with that wedding dress!

Double-page supporter
I was so excited to see the volume cover <3 Can't wait for the Hayasaka and Mafuyu extra story to come out!

Users who are viewing this thread