Oresama Teacher - Vol. 25 Ch. 144

Contributor
Mafuyu's childhood photos were the best! "Mafuyu in front of a donut" 🤣

Thank you for the translations! <3
Sakurada's turning around was so good 😂 It had taken me a minute to recognize him.
Wonder how long her goldfish lasted...

I would like to know the soap opera house playing that they played. How can a guy who a daughter's friend big brother lover cheating relation to their house playing?

Double-page supporter
Thank you our saviour anon-chan man!! Festival chapters are the best, especially for oresama teacher!!

I'm pretty sure Mafuyu's first love that she mentioned at the first chapter is Maki-sensei...
Unless, Mafuyu is M, there's no way she would come to like Takaomi...

#TeamTakaomiButDAMN It's the hair. It's the lovely dramatic and wavy hair. *dreamy sigh*
Err, I mean...

It is a glorious day, indeed! Another wondrous chapter translation by the one and only anon-chan-man! I pledge my allegiance once again to the almighty anon-chan-man! May my boundless appreciation and gratitude reach thee unimpeded by distance and divisions between my lowly mortality and the deity that is anon-chan-man! Praise be!

(Also, did they just straight up abandon Ninja at the arcade?)

HAHAHAHHAHA #TeamTakaomiButDAMN indeed, Maki is looking fine as hell XD (although I'm actually Team Okegawa lol)

I see we're getting closer and closer to knowing Mafuyu's past! I agree with the user below, Maki is most likely that kind onii-chan who was Mafuyu's first love as mentioned in Chapter 1. Takaomi's totally not the gentle type lol (but we all love his rough and tough love for Mafuyu anyway)

And the doting for Hayasaka also continued in this chapter HAHA i love it!

Thank you so much anon-chan-man! Keep writing those afterwords, I really love them and they always crack me up! XD

Contributor
Reading this festival chapter reminds me of a color page this manga had in earlier chapters. Braids~ Tsubaki-sensei sure likes ribbons ww Chiyo-chan had this kind of hairstyle in a festival chapter back then too.
Was that her father's back, carrying her?

Also, #TeamTakaomiButDAMN.

I was wondering when I see the cover for this manga, who is the girl with mafuyu? I was clueless bc I don’t remember mafuyu had a girl friends. All she had are yankee boi. But damn, it was sakurada..

#TeamTakaomiButDAMN Hayasaka is so enthusiastic about summer festival and both yui and mafuyu wanted to come along with him 😭😭😭

Fed-Kun's army
Daaaaaaamn! Such a good chapter! Thanks for the translation anon-chan man!

Finally, starting to crack the case about Mafuyu and Maki-sensei's past. But those photos and yukata and the memories of smol Mafuyu! So cute!
inb4 It turns out the "death" that happened in the Nishi fight was actually one or both of the goldfish.

Thank you once again Anon-Chan Man for that great translation ! It was a sweet chapter, and daaaamn they all look good in yukatas ! Also yup, young-Maki looks good, but I'll be fond of Hayasaka until the end. Ganbatte for the next chapter ! (I don't know the right word in English T_T )

Double-page supporter
I stan everyone. But most importantly I stan Anon-chan-man

Users who are viewing this thread