Oresama Teacher - Vol. 25 Ch. 145

Double-page supporter
Damn with the words "last summer arc" you just made me emotional :,(

I love all the Hayasaka and Mafuyu moments lately (also Kangawa is so adorable too give the poor boy more love).

I missed and love Ayaben's yandere mode!

Thank you for the translation anon-chan-man!! Hope you have a healthy year ahead.

Thank you for the translation! Just one more chapter to catch up with the other translated chapters. Thank you so much

Thank you Anon-chan-man for translating and updating this chapter
I would like to ask Ayaben for where did he buy Harada? Since it might useful for legal self defense weapon :)))))

Dex-chan lover
Ahh "last summer arc" sounds so sad.
Also, been so log since Ayane went all out, and I totally forgot that Hayasaka doesn't know about his power.

Thank you again anon-chan-man! ♥

Hayasaka's so uwu like usual--- I would also bang my head on a tree like Mafuyu did just for him lol. His "possessive boyfriend" mode though XD Kangawa's so adorbs

And yeeeeeessss, yandere Ayaben finally makes a comeback!! Fujishima-san even evolved into a Harada-san XD

Hayasaka is a bean again in this chapter. Like mafuyu my heart went "kyu~n" when he blushed

Okay, we all agree that Tsubaki-Sensei is getting sadistic with us, right ? In the past when there was a single picture a little bit cute or romantic, she used to immediately break the atmoshere right after. But that "protective-Hayasaka" thing... it last, damn, it last. We do know that he's doing this for a stupid reason, but COME OOOOON.
Anyway, Ayaben :D Sweet, sweet Ayaben. I love how much his features change when he goes full dark mode. Mafuyu is genuinely terrified :D
Thank you once again Anon-chan Man for this chapter, you're doing a great job as always and I'm extremely grateful for the time you spend to spoil us !

Thanks for the chapter @anon-chan-man can't believe I missed the notification on the upload for this one but not the other one. Page 23 has an empty bubble, I don't think it's anything important but I thought you'd like to know.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the update @anon-chan-man! Just one more chapter till we get to the -0 translations. Getting excited.

For some corrections, I believe you meant these:
p. 11: "At that point, I haven't realized it yet" -> hadn't
p. 13: "Yeah, I haven't realised it then" -> hadn't, "But something somewhere has already begun to turn" -> had

On another note, since I don't remember that well, do you guys know, the incident from 2 years ago, is it something the manga's shown/referred to before or is it something new?

Group Leader
Thank you for your eagle eyes, @sylvain_g & @Figroth! o(TT^TT)o fixed and fixed! I really appreciate your feedback huehuehue sending you guys ALL. THE. GOOD. VIBES. ଘ(੭*ˊᵕˋ)੭* ੈ♡‧₊˚

As for that thing from two years ago, I think Takaomi is referring to the Kiyama attack during the first Cultural Festival? The same one that Kosaka and the Student Council were talking about. It's the arc with that OKEGAWA MORSE CODE SCENE that is just hnnnnnngh FEELS.

I could be wrong though (>w<) but it does make sense that Takaomi is on stand-by at Kiyama if he's anticipating that someone would try to manipulate the Kiyama delinquents to attack Midorigaoka on their Cultural Fest (again).

Fed-Kun's army
Yeah I figured it was the same thing as the Student Council was talking about, but it's been a while since I've read the earlier parts of the manga, so my memory's fuzzy on all of it. Thanks tho, if it's something I'm supposed to know about, I should probably go back to reread that.

Oh beloved and virtuous anon-chan-man! Full glad are we to receive thine bounteous gifts of magnanimous translations! Our hearts leap, soar and squee at the mere mention of a new translated Ore-sama chapter. Thank you for it all!

Users who are viewing this thread