Oresama Teacher - Vol. 25 Ch. 146

Group Leader
Thank you Anon-chan man for the translations!!!!! (・∀・)

I was screaming for a minute lmao

Group Leader
YESSSSS,

I can finally read 147, I've been itching to do so but I have to restrain myself
<( ̄︶ ̄)>

Maki-sensei damn😳😳

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for catching up, only 16 chapters to go. Gonna feel really sad about it ending.

wooooh we can finally read the available vol 26 after this chapter. thank u so much, scanlator of love and justice, anon-chan-man! ♥

It's so sweet for the final cultural festival to be a parody reminiscence of the past 2 years ahhhh damn I'm crying T^T Okeyama and Hanaoka Miyabi HAHAHAHA I can't wait for the reactions when they see their story as a stage play 🤣

And wow, Maki-sensei is scary. Like, scary but hot af HAHA i can totally feel you, anon-chan-man 😆

That Maki-sensei character suddenly like turned 180° its seems scary! Like i feels the danger on it 😖 but my mind somehow screaming pedobear to him, why??? *suddenly confuse myself*

Thank you Anon-Chan Man!!! I completely agree on Maki-sensei when he did the thing I was like: *siren noises* code red code red pretty man alert! Fear!

Smiles and dopey grins all around! It's heating up!

Endless gratitude as always to thee, anon-chan-man! Enjoy your well-deserved respite! Your translations are excellent as always!

Contributor
Hey, class, you sure you want our Hayasaka to be the villain? He's proto-Mikorin. He's going to make "Okeyama" the heroine. Is that what you wanted. Okegawa is still alive and in school and this is how you want people to remember him?

Woooo time to read the next volume! I don't know the quality of the scans, why they skipped chapters, or who did them, but I'm excited. Thank you for taking us here!

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks again for the update anon-chan man! Now we can read the -0 chapters as well. Very exciting.

Can't wait for the play. Those are always fun. Maki is spooky and I still don't know what he's planning, but it don't seem he's in league with imouto Hanabusa. I don't know what's going on, but I guess I'll find out by reading more.

Anon-chan-man, you wonderful bo... gi... PERSON ! YOU DID IT ! YAY, STANDING OVATION !
Thank you so much for your hard work, I'm gonna miss your personal notes, I liked to squee along with you.
About this chapter, I don't get anything to Maki-sensei behaviour. But I'm a slow woman, so maybe I missed something ? What the hell was that cheek-brushing and "saving" thing ? That weirdo.
I'm on my way to read the bonus now, rest well Anon !

Users who are viewing this thread