Oresama Teacher - Vol. 26 Ch. 152.2

Hello everyone!! I won't be able to translate anymore for a while, I don't know how long, so if anyone wants to go on with the translation you can leave your mail here before sunday evening and I'll send you the raws! Mucho love!! Enjoy the chapter :D

I would love to help translate this series, but have no experience with TS/CLRD, so if there's any group (or if anon-chan-man) willing to pick up future chapters and need a translator, please do send me a message! :)

Group Leader
Σ('◉⌓◉’) This series is not being dropped. There’s so much love for this fandom and I can assure you that we will definitely make it to the end!

-0 is going on a trip and they’re just letting us know in advance that they won’t be able to upload as per their usual schedule so we can manage our expectations (uwu).

As for this anon-chan man, I still want to finish the missing chapters (>w<). I know it’s not what everyone wants and I might be sounding like a broken record at this point, but it’s kinda important to me that all chapters are publicly available so that new readers, returning readers, or people who just want to re-read the series again for a laugh won’t be missing anything!

Just please be patient with us.
m(u_u)m

Double-page supporter
@anon-chan-man thanks for filling in the chapter gaps, really appreciate it cuz that means I'll get to read all that chapters (and re-read them in the future)!! Not sure why people want gap chapters that can't be found anywhere?
Just a question out of curiousity, will you an -0 be working together or separately after you finished all the missing chapters?

Group Leader
hi @hina_sw! awe you’re welcome >w< I’m also making them for myself tbh since I also missed the OM chapters when they were available.

I do have the raws for volume 27 so if it doesn’t take me forever to finish 25, I’ll pick up where we’d left off — after I reward myself by binging the entire volume 26 (I’m so excited aaaaaa)

Contributor
Aaaand now we're almost done. Thank you for volume 26! Dammit if only they had digital releases for the official english translation... I'd buy them in a heartbeat if only they did that...

Man... I want to see more of the play. How often are they going to switch Miyabis? What about the rest of the characters? And poor Yui...

I just binged the whole Vol. 26 after chapter 146 came up, thank you -0 ! I can't wait to see where this is all going :)

Users who are viewing this thread