Oresama Teacher - Vol. 27 Ch. 153

Absolutely have to 1000% agree that Tsubaki-sensei makes everyone lovable.
Thank you so much for the translations, anon-chan-man!

Though, it does seem problematic for Takaomi to be talking about getting fired. Maybe he doesn't intend to return to teaching?

Maki just killed me when misunderstanding Kurosaki haha, I love how comical the misunderstandings are in this author's works. They have the best idiot faces too. Thanks for the translation

Thank you anon-chan-man for translating and updating this chapter :))))

Fed-Kun's army
!!! a new chapter!!! thank you so much for the update~!!! we're so close to the end aaaaah!

yey thank you so much anon-chan-man!! <3

lol at that almost bad ending for takaomi and midorigaoka 🤣 good thing mafuyu just casually strutted back to the bedroom at that moment

the drama really thickens tho. i wonder how this would be resolved 😧

Thank you for the chapter, anon-chan-man!😊 I love this series!
By the way, your texts in the end really make my day brighter!

Whaaaaaaaahhh! Finally, a new chapter. Thank you so much for this adorable new chapter, Anon-chan man! 💕 If this book is available in my country, I would buy the whole thing! I just love this. 😄❤️❤️

Group Leader
@seraphescence

Ahhhh! I found that a bit weird too tbh! But maybe Takaomi was already expecting the word about his termination to reach the guys at Saitama soon, so maybe he just pre-empted it to avoid rumours?? if that makes sense?? >w< at least if it comes from him directly, he can clarify that he was fired because he was set-up, not because of something else. At least, that's the way I see it XD

Users who are viewing this thread