Oresama Teacher - Vol. 27 Ch. 154

Thanks for the translation anon-chan man!!!! lmao it's so nice seeing natsuo back

Contributor
I want to go to this cafe! Also, what would Shinobu's act be like... I can't imagine he'd be good at it, and not even in like an endearing way. I love you Yui, but don't bring down class 2 like this, man. They're really dedicated

Dex-chan lover
i can't stop laughing
oow, my cheeks fill hurt
thank you for the update anon-chan-man, hope you translate itu until the end

Dex-chan lover
You guys need to read back (chapter 46). the maids quality sure have improved to next level lmao

Aww they're so happy to see each other, their friendship is so lovely :')

And I'm betting for either Takaomi or Okegawa in that mascot suit, but really who knows at this point in this manga and this author, it could be Mafuyu's mother lol.
Thank you Anon-chan Man!

Thank you Anon-chan-man ! I'm happy for you that you got your laptop back, and I'm happy for us too :D
Hayasaka is as adorable as always. The rest of them are as ... themselves as always, eheh. But it's good to see that Kangawa is willing to admit that someone else than Mafuyu is actually stronger than him ! Good boy, Maizono is right, little Kangawa is growing up.
Have a nice day Anon !

All hail anon-chan-man! May your laptop live a long life.

Natsuo and Hayasaka so happy on meeting each other again is SO ADORABLE. Hayasaka being best boy as always.

I hope Maizono and Kangawa meet Natsuo! Will they recognize him(her)?? They have never met Natsuo, right?

Fed-Kun's army
Good to hear your laptop is alive and well. Computer problems can be very stressful. Thanks for all the work still.

Mafuyu is out and Natsuo is back, yeee. Such a bro moment when (s)he and Hayasaka meet. The cultural festival begins and I can't wait to see how it'll develop. More than the Bear, I'm currently curious about who the person that interrupted Hayasaka and Natsuo is.

Thank you for the excellent translation as always, anon-chan-man!

I was actually expecting Coo-coo chan to be Banchou for some silly reason.

Hayasaka is such a considerate sweetheart. I bet the person who stopped them was Ayaben~

Once again, thanks for another wonderful translation Anon-chan-man. And thanks to Hoshi-pyon as well for reviving your laptop.

Shinobu really made me laugh with the eyeglasses part and as always Hayasaka-kun is sooo adorableee. I'm thinking Bear-chan is just Mafuyu-san. Excited to read the next chapter!

@Figroth I feel like it's the other school's banchou (the cutesy crossdresser idol) since takaomi also invited him and then bear is either kiyamas banchou or takaomi

Thank you for the translation <3

Thank you again anon-chan-man! I hope you also get to experience the quality service of Authentic Lovely Cafe~

Uwu another chapter with two of our best bois, Hayasaka and Kangawa <3 hmm, maybe Miyabi‘s the one who called out to Hayasaka and Mafuyu at the end? And the bear, maybe Okegawa?
(I-it‘s not like I‘m saying this because I miss banchou and miyabi, okay? 😝)

Thanks so much anon! You don't know how thankful I am that you picked this series up! I've been reading this since I was about 15 or 16 (I'm 25 now) and even now, this manga still doesnt fail in cracking me up ahahaha

i am so excited to see what happens next omg... wasn't expecting to see natsuo and ugh i love his appearances

Users who are viewing this thread