Oresama Teacher - Vol. 27 Ch. 155

Fed-Kun's army
wonder if author will ever set her bicon up with someone or if all the implied romance and crushes will always just stay gags... didnt relationships take forever to land in her other work? with the manga artist

Dex-chan lover
It's ending soon huh. Honestly kinda fell down from the initial chapters, but I'm looking forward to seeing it end.

Thank you for the chapter

I'm slowly getting lost with the storyline as we go further in lol, hopefully things clear up and wrap up nicely soon

Dex-chan lover
thank you so much anon-chan-man for the updates!!
can't wait for the last arc

Double-page supporter
Ohhh miyabi sama! It seems that everyone is here in the current arc... well its close to the ending so i guess they want to gather the popular cast

Thank you for the translation btw

@xaeci
When you binge-read the whole story everything clicks together just fine.
The only mysterious episode I'm still racking my brains about is when Takaomi and Mafuyu spent the night at the mansion with some ojou-sama and her servant. It was so random and the characters were irrelevant to the main storyline and never mentioned afterwards. 🤔
Tysm for the translation, anon-chan man!!
Although I couldn't bare a long wait and bought an officially translated vol.27, which is a good deed in a way)) but I was hugely disappointed by the quality. There're so many annoying discrepancies...
So I'm really grateful that anon-chan man is still translating this amazing story for everyone! 😊

HAHAHAHAHA I'm never expecting anything from cliffhangers again. We're all so curious about it last chapter and then it turns out that it's just Nonoguchi, and she just wants the duo to taste her curry XD And yes, Natsuo is our no. 1 ikemen in this ikemen-ful series~♥

And AHHHH Okegawa makes an appearance! University student Okegawa! Still as adorable as ever lol and he gets kidnapped immediately ._. and I was laughing so hard at Maizono and Kangawa's conversation lol I just re-read OT recently so I remember all of his adventures with Hayasaka and the Hayasaka household 🤣 And another AHHHH Miyabi-sama! As Usa-chan man! I'm so hyped for next chapter~

Thank you so much anon-chan man! I'll definitely vote you as vice-president for the Natsuo fanclub! And yeah, that Kawauchi-Mafuyu scene was so hnnngggh ♥ they worked for three years, let this be a peaceful school festival please~

Fed-Kun's army
Oh my what a great chapter? Thanks again anon-chan man for your work on this.
I really love how this chapter jumped between so many characters. It didn't develop the plot so far, but just seeing all those people not all of whom we see often at the same time is most enjoyable in itself. And yeah it's nice to Saeki and the Disciplinary Club's efforts being recognised, but we've still got to see what the two next days have in store for us (speaking of, how did no one notice Miyabi-sama wearing the usa-chan man mask?).
And I'm hyped for the play, lets' goooo!

On another note @anon-chan-man, I saw a typo on page 12:
"Was that sceaming I heard just now?" -> screaming

ANON CHAN MAN the heart of justice, the heart of purity, the heart of loveeeeee

Thank you for the release!!!

@Lelleo yeah I might have to do that again .... its just that I found this manga years ago caught up, took a break, reread it and caught up again, started reading it whenever a chapter came out, and then reread it again for fun lol I'm debating at this point to wait for it to end before bingeing it one last time

Praise be to anon-chan-man! Praise be!

There were so many times that I folded over in laughter in this chapter that my sides hurt now!

I didn't expect the Kanon or Banchou events. But the only person who could drag Banchou off... Wouldn't that be Takaomi?

ANON -CHAN MAN!! Thank you for translating this series! It's so close to the end! I can't wait to know the ending!

Users who are viewing this thread