My Clueless First Friend - Ch. 155

Dex-chan lover
Thank you a whole lot. Those Comikey idiots left it at 155 for months, and then suddenly they add a bunch of chapters, AND YOU CAN'T EVEN READ CHAPTER 155 AND 156...I really hope you continue. Scanlation is superior

Dex-chan lover
You can read this manga for free at Manga UP with a little patience (four chapters until UP points recharge after 12 hours). For the last chapters, you CAN buy coin, but YOU DON'T NEED IT TO READ THEM. Instead, you can spend XP to read these chapters. You get some XP as a gift for creating your account. Also, you get extra XP for free for several actions, mainly for reading the 1st chapter of a given series they are promoting. You'll see in the app a pop-up and receive a message that says "Read Chapter 1 of Series AAAA and get XP:" Reading this kind of chapters don't cost you any UP points.
I've read a lot of manga in MU and haven't spent a single cent. Yeah, sometimes is a bummer to have to wait, but YOU CAN READ UP TO 8 CHAPTERS A DAY FOR FREE (4 every 12 hours). That's much more faster than what you could do with a standard scanlator.
Of course, MU is far from perfect, so not everyone likes it. But IT'S FREE. Hopes it helps you! (y)

Thanks for translating this chapter. You do an amazing work and I love the Side Stories! :hearts:

Group Leader
if that’s the case is there some way to link those chapters here like the first few ones with comikey?
would be nice to, for one, not have the big gap and also have the updates accessible here even if not directly on mangadex
Some aggregation sites have up till 140.5

Group Leader
Thank you a whole lot. Those Comikey idiots left it at 155 for months, and then suddenly they add a bunch of chapters, AND YOU CAN'T EVEN READ CHAPTER 155 AND 156...I really hope you continue. Scanlation is superior
Ah, so Comikey finally added more chapters. But indeed they left out 155 and 156 for now, starting with 157 as next chapter after 154. Odd...

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Sucks that the manga got licensed but hey if the author is making bank that's all good. I'll just have to move on from this series :meguuusad:

Group Leader
So…. It’s been a while everyone.
Yes and also no. Before we found this full chapter, we've scanlated 27 bonus chapters, most of which as far as we know never made it to the main manga, and were mostly intended as extras for the fans. So there has been (relatively) new MCFF content being posted on MangaDex for a while, but that all got uploaded as separate series, called "Side Stories"

Group Leader
Sucks that the manga got licensed but hey if the author is making bank that's all good. I'll just have to move on from this series :meguuusad:

You can still read the entire series for free on MangaUp, just not binge it. I would strongly suggest to keep reading, the later chapters are at least as charming as the start of the series.

Dex-chan lover
You can still read the entire series for free on MangaUp, just not binge it. I would strongly suggest to keep reading, the later chapters are at least as charming as the start of the series.
oh I see, ok then thanks for the info:salute:

Group Leader
oh I see, ok then thanks for the info:salute:
Glad to help. Kawamura has really managed to keep the story interesting, partially by introducing new friends on a natural way, and these friends also play a meaningful part in the story, as well as slowly developing things. So it's definitely not a series where there is just a simple main gimmick which wears off fast

Supporter
For those unaware, the official translation is up to 162 and available free on MangaUp
Minor correction: If you download the MangaUp app. The wording isn't technically wrong, but makes it sound like it could be a website.

You can read this manga for free at Manga UP with a little patience (four chapters until UP points recharge after 12 hours). For the last chapters, you CAN buy coin, but YOU DON'T NEED IT TO READ THEM. Instead, you can spend XP to read these chapters. You get some XP as a gift for creating your account. Also, you get extra XP for free for several actions, mainly for reading the 1st chapter of a given series they are promoting. You'll see in the app a pop-up and receive a message that says "Read Chapter 1 of Series AAAA and get XP:" Reading this kind of chapters don't cost you any UP points.
I've read a lot of manga in MU and haven't spent a single cent. Yeah, sometimes is a bummer to have to wait, but YOU CAN READ UP TO 8 CHAPTERS A DAY FOR FREE (4 every 12 hours). That's much more faster than what you could do with a standard scanlator.
Of course, MU is far from perfect, so not everyone likes it. But IT'S FREE. Hopes it helps you!

Thanks for translating this chapter. You do an amazing work and I love the Side Stories!
Thank you much for taking the time to explain so that people have the option. :hearts:🥰

Your mileage may vary… with that much sweet vanilla goodness all at once, if I binged it I'd be extremely grumpy afterward with nothing to keep going (in a world chock full of despair). At least for me, a sustained dose would be far healthier. ;)

Last edited:
Group Leader
Minor correction: If you download the MangaUp app. The wording isn't technically wrong, but makes it sound like it could be a website.

Thank you much for taking the time to explain so that people have the option. :hearts:🥰

Your mileage may vary… with that much sweet vanilla goodness all at once, if I binged it I'd be extremely grumpy afterward with nothing to keep going (in a world chock full of despair). At least for me, a sustained dose would be far healthier. ;)
The problem is also that chapters are often cut in several parts, and each part takes 1/4 of the points you start with. So you can't always read a full chapter for these points, but less

Dex-chan lover
Yes and also no. Before we found this full chapter, we've scanlated 27 bonus chapters, most of which as far as we know never made it to the main manga, and were mostly intended as extras for the fans. So there has been (relatively) new MCFF content being posted on MangaDex for a while, but that all got uploaded as separate series, called "Side Stories"
Okay I’ll have to check those out. Thanks.

Siiiiiiigh
I was wondering why I didn't see chapters of this manga for so long thinking it was maybe a hiatus or worse.
Happy to see coming it back and I'm thankful for the upload.

But come on... Really?
Such a big Gap?!

Who are those new characters

It's been on hiatus because it got officially licensed. As these guys said on the first page this chapter is freely available on the author's pixiv so they translated it
Actually there is a app name Manga up you can translate it though

Users who are viewing this thread