Oresama Teacher - Vol. 27 Ch. 156

Dex-chan lover
Those out of place but totally normal ninja scenes lol

omg i can’t. i love this series so much my guts was bursting and i did nothing but laugh and wheeze the entire time. thanks for your hard work anon-chanman

Anon-chan-man is a pure light. A true blessing upon this world. Thank you very much for the wonderful translations everytime!

I did not expect Kangawa to be so willing to put his mind in the gutter. I thought he was a pure boi!

I completely agree with you that Banchou-senpai would have loved the play. I really hope he got to see it.
Though, I do wonder if he would have seen "Midori" as Morse code girl!

Fed-Kun's army
Anon-chan man back at it again! We're all very thankful for it! Thanks for all the hard work.

Kangawa's reactions to the play were hilarious. It really is a fun idea thinking of how everything going on in this manga would seem so weird without context. If Banchou didn't get to see it on account of his kidnapping, I hope that it was at least taped by someone for later viewing.

I was hoping to see Okegawa's reaction and have him cry his eyes out haha, or at least feel flustered and proud to end up being the main lead in such a pure play. Kangawa's reactions vs the whole of the students were hilarious, and it really cracks me up how even he can't recognize Mafuyu in boy form haha.
Thanks for the chapter !

It is normal Kangawa ended like that, as he got a full summary of it. 😀

Thank you so much for another translation, Anon-chan-man! I do believe this manga is a masterpiece, and I would surely buy all of it once I have $$$.

But for now, I so love your translations and looking forward to the next part. Haha 😁💕💯

Fed-Kun's army
theyre crying about the end of these good times... ah memories...

This chapter is everything that Oresama Teacher is! I'm laughing so hard HAHAHAHHAAH and I literally teared up by the end of the play T^T I've been reading OT for 9 years now since highschool, I feel like I'm part of this eventful journey of theirs ;-;

Thank you so much anon-chan-man-sama! You are a blessing to all of us OT fans. Stay safe too <3

Double-page supporter
That play hahahah the feels. Glad this wasn't a cliff. Thanks anon-cham man

pfffffff everyone is a crackhead one way or another. that's the charm though 🥰

thanks for the consistent translations and stay safe ❣

Hello Anon-chan-man ! Sorry I'm a bit late as always (I'm an old woman who doesn't get much time to keep up my ongoing scans :D ). Thanks a lot for this new chapter. I was expecting action for this chapter, so I'm super nervous about the next to come !
Darn, Hayasaka is popular now. Good for you buddy, you deserve the love.

Users who are viewing this thread