Oresama Teacher - Vol. 27 Ch. 157

Double-page supporter
Thank you as always Anon-Chan Man. STAY SAFE AND PLEASE CONTINUE TO BRING US THE ORESAMA BOYS + Mafuyu

Hello Anon ! Thank you for this new chapter, you're a light in the dark ! The fun is starting finally, yay. We have a great assortment of fighters, it looks quite epic despite most of them being... well, themselves :D (oh hi Maizono-kun.)
See you next time !

Thank you as always anon-chan-man!!! 😘

So many delinquent bois omg I feel like I'm transported back to the first half of OT >w< lol and was the guy at page 27 referring to Natsuo? So that means Kangawa really does have fighting style similar to Mafuyu? :eek: As expected of our ultimate Mafuyu fanboy 😆

Fed-Kun's army
Anon-chan Man has returned with another chapter and we're all very glad for it. Thanks for all the hard work. This was a fun chapter with "Natsuo" and co just going around having fun and then everyone teasing Okegawa. We got some good ol' delinquent action, too, and it's nice to see our bois acting all cool. But is that Maki-sensei at the end there? No, Maki don't do it! Still very confused about his (and Miyabi-san's) motivations and goals. Wonder when we'll find out.

that kawauchi though *chef's kiss*

thank you so much for the update, anon-chan man! 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

I am very thankful to Anon-chan man for always giving us such high quality scanlations 🥺 I idolize you like Hayasaka does Usa-chan man and Natsuo 🥺🥺🥺

Thank you again Anon-chan man for this chapter.

Uggg, my heart for Kangawa and Maizono together with Okegawa, Gotou, and Kawauchi. Haha.
And that last part, Maki-sensei please dooonnnttt

I have been holding back reading this since im busy doing thesis, but now im reading this i feels not regretting my self from reading 😂 im pumped and i need Mafuyu become Natsuo and my dream come true 😌
Thank you anon-chan-man for translating and updating this chapters for this manga 😊🥰 please stay safe and healty

Users who are viewing this thread