Oresama Teacher - Vol. 27 Ch. 158

Woah this is the end of volume 27? We're getting so close to the end 😭 Super thank you again anon-chan-man!! ♥

And yes, the expressions for this chapter are so *chef's kiss*. Takaomi showing one moment of weakness? I'm all for it 🤩
lol at Kangawa thinking about how mature Okegawa is but banchou suddenly started bowling (humans) XD I'm saving that panel of Kawauchi trying hard not to ask questions because any further would be meddling with other people's business.

And of course, Touko just had to overhear the Hanabusa son-mother conversation at the wrong moment 😤 save herrrrrrrr

Thank you so much for the great translation, anon-chan-man!

When I saw what Maizono did, I can't help but imagine the mangaka having to research all of that.

Fed-Kun's army
Oh man that was a juicy chapter and yet I feel I can't absorb all the new info right now. I'll have to go over it again later.
Thanks for the hard work, @anon-chan-man!
In page 26, last panel, "how talk about how the bet started?" looks like a typo. Maybe, you meant "how about we talk about how the bet started?"

Group Leader
AAAA! Thank you so much, @Figroth -- it's fixed!
My brain effectively stopped functioning after working on the extra 4koma for this chapter is2g 😂

thanks.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
President it would be nice if your family didn't make such weird and bothersome bets

Miyabi should've help his father winning the bet if he doesn't want his paents to get divorced lol

Daaaaaamn when Hanabusa came in, I thought "ah finally, some answers !" but nooooo, not this time ! I'm frustrated ahah. (Also, you killed me in your note with the "Miyabi control your gambling problems :D ). Anyways, seeing him warmed my little heart, I missed him <3
I was excited to see the confrontation between Takaomi and Maki, especially when Takaomi threw the cold hard truth to Maki's face, it was an intense moment.
My sweet boy Hayasaka was the only thing missing in that chapter, please come back soon kiddo !
As always, thank you so much Anon-chan-man for your hard work, it is greatly appreciated !

Double-page supporter
Banchou's bowling skills are impressive. THANK YOU OUR HERO ANON-CHAN-MAN AS USUAL

Users who are viewing this thread