Oresama Teacher - Vol. 28 Ch. 159

omgg they rely on saeki so much haha thats cute!! does touko really has a plan?? was that maki or touko doing....

cant wait for the next one! thank you for the update!

Thank you anon-chan man!!! So happy to see you again 😭 Thank you for the chapter!!!

Fed-Kun's army
Anon-chan man is back, hurrah! Thanks for the work you put into this and no worries: having a real life is understandable (we all do) and there's no rush.

I really wonder how the delinquents got in there, though. Did they get there in the morning after Takaomi's group guarding the school left? And did a delinquent group just waltz right in with no one batting an eye? On the other hand, I wonder who called them in and what they were told to do. They want Takaomi, but for what?

Thank you so much for the updates! Aaah, I hope Maki's not planning to do anything unsavory towards a sick patient (the grandpa maybe?) as hostage.

Anyway, I'm cheering for Yui and Natsuo beating up those guys as soon as Hayasaka came to help, but having Hayasaka help will be great too XD

Anon-chan-man! Much worry was shed in your honor! Many tears are shed now in rejoice of your majestic return!

As much as it seems to be leading up to an epic fight scene, I'm expecting something like the two entertaining the boys like they're little kids.

@anon-chan-man you're a star! 😍
A wild guess: maybe those gym delinquents are a part of Touko's plan Takaomi didn’t know of? That’s why he left with his little helpers in the morning without checking the gym. And Touko let them in in secret afterwards as it’s no way this bunch could’ve sneak in unnoticed all by themselves. 🤔

ANON CHAN MAN IS BACKKK!!!!

I hope hayasaka doesn’t do anything reckless... will akki do something??? Will okegawa banchou appears suddenly and help??? Will takaomi appears and save the day??? Find out next time on Oresama Teacher!!!!

omg anon chan man!!! great work on the chapter again, i hope life hasnt been too hard on u :) thank u for the translation!!!

Fed-Kun's army
"delinquents have come!!" starts packing up and hiding under the tables, accepting defeat

Hey, welcome back Anon-chan-man ! "Projects put a maizono-senpai on me" gyahahahahah that one killed me ! No worries though, you don't owe us anything, we appreciate your selfless dedication.
I can't wait to see Hayasaka, Yui and Mafuyu fight together against that huge mob, this is gonna be EPIC !! What will Takaomi do ? And what will MAKI do ? (Leave grandpa alone you idiot.)
Thanks a ton for your hard work Anon, see you next time !

Dex-chan lover
I guess Maki is trying to make Takaomi go through the same ordeal as he did: choose between fighting some delinquents (to protect the school and his students) or go visit his sick relative (that Maki is gonna make have an incident).

The phrases between parenthesis are the big difference here; Maki choose to stay and fight an useless battle for his own pride rather than go to his little sister who had a bad turn in her condition due to bad luck, selfishly blaming everybody else for fighting he could have skipped and blaming Takaomi for "not losing and making it go longer".

Heeerm, excuse me WHATAHELL ? I just noticed the new picture for volume 29... Okay I don't believe this is actually gonna happen, at all, but still. My heart failed for a split second :D

Ahhh anon-chan-man, so sweet! Thanks for taking time out of your busy schedule to translate for us fans of Mafuyu & the whole gang (literal gang and not) 👏👏👏😘💖💪 Mafuyu & Ninja, so brave for staying back and kicking butt!! And that special didge & fake ninja had me CRACKING UP!!! This humor is what keeps my love for this series coming.

anon-chan man i (parasocially) love you thank you for translating!!

honestly i keep forgetting that this school is technically a rich kid school? taking eccentric rich people to another level by exposing them to delinquency LOL

maki i get it, you were forced into a fight while you were trying to be there for someone, but like. bro. revenge is not the way and the fight you've orchestrated has actual stakes...

Users who are viewing this thread