Oresama Teacher - Vol. 5 Ch. 28.5

Thank you so much anon-chan for translating this! Ore-sama Teacher is one of the manga I really really love! I enjoyed this chapter ☺

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the hard work, anon-chan man! It's nice to see these side stories as well.

Fed-Kun's army
Don't know if you're looking for notes on your translation, but since this might come up again in the future, I'd like to note you translated the Banchou's name as Ryouhei here, but it's been previously translated as Kouhei.

Group Leader
@figroth

I definitely appreciate corrections! Thank you for pointing it out and it’s fixed!

Usually, it’s water-hime who catches my mistakes, but I don’t want to bother her right now since she’s busy with the last month of the semester >w<

So no PR/QC for this one (TT^TT)
(also the reason why I’m delaying 136 a bit until water-hime gets some free time)

Fed-Kun's army
No problem. And we appreciate your going that extra mile for the TL quality, so it'll be worth the wait.

All hail the glorious anon-chan-man! Saviour of parched Ore-sama Teacher fans in this drought of translated chapters! May anon-chan-man's reign be everlasting!

Users who are viewing this thread