Oreshika Shiranai Karada

this is my type of story!! can anyone recommend something similar to this?

Oh, I had wondered why this updated in my follows until I realized I never got around to uploading it haha. I remember why.

I kept musing how these two in real life will for sure break up once their honeymoon period is over unless Mr Booksmart (I forgot their names already soz) develops a personality.

As it stands, with a personality of a well-worn doormat and his only defining characteristic is that he loves his BF, the BF is going to leave him once the novelty has worn off and realizes that what he has is a pet, not a partner... aaaand there I go again. Anyway, it is definitely still worth the read for the musician BF alone. It's kind of a trip to read one who had a very high EQ.

@t8nt3d let's just imagine a future where yuuma grows up into a bold and confident man lol he has the potential to be that sexy
And yea i praise author for not making ryouhei an oblivious arrogant blockhead, i had enough of those dumbasses

@Afnabcd

Ah, thanks for reminding me about their names. You don't have to be bold and confident to have a personality, though!

The extra with the can dilemma is why my optimism about their relationship is so low haha. They really have nothing that defines their relationship except sexual love. Honestly, this discrepancy in their characterizations despite having both their POVs had me thinking Yuuma is meant to be a reader-insert. So, I suppose as Smut, it did the job.

I like this mangaka works. They develop the story between mc's without a thot, like you know, there doesn't have to be a thot to develop the story. So it's satisfying.

@sopya_aa
Have you read Sayonara Game from Minaduki Yuu? The plot is rather similar, but was told better. However, the smut is almost nonexistent until the last chapter.

Sayonara Game is my all time favourite. I really recommend it. The art is gorgeous too. I've had a crush towards the seme for an embarrassing period😝

Users who are viewing this thread