Ori no Naka no Soloist - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Brother

Power Uploader
Seems interesting & the art is pretty nice. Thanks!

how are you doing so many goddamn series at the same time, man?

your work ethic is remarkable to say the least

Dex-chan lover
This manga reminds me of a dystopian novel...can't remember its name, but it also has a city in walls with people killing each other every day

Dex-chan lover
Im waiting for the next ongoing tragedy that will make me regret being so invested with this; the story is captivating, thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Looks promising, but I must say that exposition in the beginning was terrible. The characters were literally narrating the setting and some background info. Felt really forced and unnatural.

Dex-chan lover
Ooo, I like this so far. Crammed a lot into the beginning so it was a little clumsy but still, great art and interesting premise.

Contributor
Holy shit, _anq. So you can do things other than fluff? That was fucking intense.

Dex-chan lover
woah there, that's different from your usual choice but it's great for the first chapter, still a good finding I guess ^^

Dex-chan lover
Pretty interesting premise, even if the idea of a "prison city" kinda breaks apart once you try to put too much logic into it.
Though I am impressed at how considerate and nice those other two "scary criminals" were...a cute family of fugitives taking raising a little girl.

Users who are viewing this thread