Orient - Vol. 10 Ch. 93 - A Worthy Existence

So has omegakaiser stopped doing Orient in this chapter or what now? The credit page mentioned chapter 93 before his retirement.

Group Leader
@Darkyan97 IKR?

@gagaga66 I am glad you mentioned that information from the credits page and I will gladly answer your query:

This chapter marks both the end of the 10th Orient volume as well as my tenure as the only member of Bushi Graveyard (I thought chapter 93 was a good place for me to end scanlating Orient, even if it was on a cliffhanger). It has been a wonderful experience to say the least and I wish nothing but the best for Mutsurini Subs and Sense Scans from this point onwards. With nothing left to say, I bid you farewell, fellow warriors!

But before I go, here is a gift:

The True Final Battle

Have a wonderful summer!

Thanks for the translations! It's a shame that sense scans is so slow in comparison, but oh well.

You did a great job! Thanks again.

Maybe in another year or two Sense will catch up to this.
Appreciate the chapters regardless.

Dex-chan lover
well shit now we gotta basically forget about this series as sense scans catches up. They do good work but with a series like this its at a snail's pace, I hope they can continue from where you guys left off. Thank you guys a lot for everything that youve done til now.

Fed-Kun's army
You did us a great service but at the same time a huge dirty.
Because sense scans taking their cool time to catch up.

Users who are viewing this thread