Orient

Of course people will be able to see it, that’s the whole purpose of localization, I understand what DMCA means, the problem here is that you don’t understand my priority is getting a reliable translation of this manga not being able to view it on this site. You even said it yourself chapters 35~40 aren’t on this site so clearly this place isn’t the end all be all in terms of reading this manga.

Dex-chan lover
What’s with the jump in chapters and huge chapter delay? This seems popular enough for this not to happen?

din

15 people gave this manga 1 star. Nice way to ruin rating for new manga... wtf

Group Leader
This manga might have certain pacing issues from time to time but, really, 1 star?

Group Leader
Los capitulos 70-75 han sido tradumaquetados por Taikutsu TL pero al parecer me aparecen como un grupo cerrado asi que ignoro si sea correcto subir los capitulos en Mangadex. Una visita a este enlace los llevara a los capitulos:

https://lectortmo.com/library/manga/39465/Orient

Group Leader
To those concerned with the sudden release of chapters 62-74 mere moments after Sense-Scans provided us with the 60th and 61st chapters respectively, you must know the following:

As the main translator for those chapters (several of them dating back to April 2020), I wanna clarify the Bushi Graveyard and Makeshift Triumvirate groups were temporally created to close the gap between the english and spanish scanlation scene. As such, the 74th chapter marks the end of our scanlation career since we are not going to replace the great work Sense-Scans is doing so far and, to be honest, the only reason I uploaded these chapters was because one of my associates convinced me not to keep them a secret. Think of these translations as Hors d'œuvre although with purple prose and archaisms thrown in for good measure.

This was a lot at once and damm was it good but damm does it leave with me wanting more. Are the raws done with this whole arc at this point

jesus christ the "no group" translations kind of suck massive elephant balls. "gadzooks" effing christ man.

Group Leader
@Braverave AFAIK, the 96th chapter (the current chapter on Japan) is still part of the Awaji Island Recapture/Uesugi Alliance arc which started since the 6th volume. However, it looks like the arc is about to reach its conclusion soon.

Users who are viewing this thread