Orient

@OmegaKaiser ma il manga si è fermato o non lo state traducendo più.
se continua se sai dove posso continuare a leggerlo me lo potresti dire?

Group Leader
@d4v1d3 La traduzione con cui ho lavorato Mutsurini-Subs è terminata nel capitolo 93 per evitare grossi conflitti con Sense-Scans, ma puoi leggere gli script per il resto della serie su un sito web che condividerò con te in un messaggio privato.

Group Leader
Yataro probably has a doctorate on the art of being one of the most hated Orient characters by this point.

X4pyTvJ.jpg

Group Leader
@Abdulwahab I know a couple of people interested on scanlating chapters 94 onwards but only time will tell how far it goes both for this new team and Sense-Scans since Kodansha Comics will be giving us the 9th volume (chapters 73-83) until December 15th.

On the meantime, allow me to entertain you with the following (as always I went to spice up the dialogue):

xqTtpDQ.png

@OmegaKaiser

Not to come across rude or disrespectful but can you please not scanlate chapter 94 and onward? The poor translations from Bushi Graveyard/Mutsurini Subs can leave a bad taste for fans especially the casual fans who wont know better. Similar to how people had a poor perception towards jojo part 5 due to its poor translations and it only started to get more attention after better translations were out.

The translations sounds like I'm reading an abridged version of the manga and ruins a lot of the enjoyment. You could say "well, then don't read it" to which I would agree but I'm certain that I'm not the only one who feels this way.

I would suggest its better to leave it to sense scans or Kodansha Comics USA. KC USA will probably be caught up by February and possibly simulpub that everyone is waiting for will be announced.

Group Leader
I am not gonna lie, reading the previous comment offended me especially when I am keeping my word not to scanlate Orient after chapter 93. Make no mistake, anybody is entitled to their own opinion so kudos to you for being this honest even though comparing us with Duwang was a low blow keeping in mind some of the behind-the-scenes situations surrounding this project. Sigh, by the end of the day, to each their own. Have a wonderful, autumn.

I think the translations are fine. It doesn't have to be professional super publication shit. As long as it is readable and isnt full of internet slang and memes, I am perfectly fine with it. Sorry that people are whining about a free service, just know that there are people out there that really do appreciate it!

Dex-chan lover
I don't think there's any problem with the translation. It's just the matter of the typesetting. I think changing the font would be a good idea.

Group Leader
@Promethiah48 I also wish for the 94th chapter onwards, my friend but we are gonna have to trust Sense Scans on this one.

unknown.png

But we might simultaneous translations when Kodansha Comics releases the 12th volume almost at the same time as Japan does on March 2021.

OK I have red this yet but is this from the same artist that did magi the labyrinth of magic? Omg

Fed-Kun's army
we need our heroes at Mutsurini Subs | Bushi Graveyard.
I'm a huge fan of sense scans, but they releasing insanely slow on most/ all of their titles.

@Barbon yes same artist for magi.
The art style is ded giveaway.

Group Leader
Orient is gonna be blessed with an animated adaptation:

https://twitter.com/WSM_manga/status/1341790653773197314

Group Leader
Orient will end its run on Weekly Shonen Magazine on 2021 to resume its run on Bessatsu Shonen Magazine:

https://twitter.com/MangaMogura/status/1343703845558358018

Group Leader
Animated promo:

https://youtu.be/ek8528jzjkM

(Most of the voice acting seems to be done by Yuichi Nakamura, who voiced Kouen Ren 7 years ago, but I could be wrong since Yuma Uchida looks like the seiyuu for Musashi)

Users who are viewing this thread