Oroka na Tenshi wa Akuma to Odoru - Vol. 10 Ch. 46 - Ayano

Well, I guess she's gonna speed up things?
Putting another romantic interest at this point of the game is pointless imo, it's clear who is gonna win.

Fed-Kun's army
@Rozzak @bruhclone
Actually you are right, some of you recognize that she is (most prob) the girl (friend?) that abandoned him when he needed support the most, and that for the bully who has abussing Akutsu.
First appearance at 41 (You can clearly see the girl is wearing glasses at 43 page 3). Their relationship back then is not conclusive at this point.
But after realizing this, I feel better knowing she will lose. Unless there is a huge plot twist (doubt), she is just bad, high level trash. That thot should just get lost and leave them alone

Group Leader
Alright that face on page 3 was fucking terrifying,

But it seems Amane's got a childhood friend rival.

Dex-chan lover
That’s some fucking boki do levels of facial muscles.
Is this getting ntr then 3some tags

Fed-Kun's army
@Darklight99

Classroom of the Elite probs

and rip childhood friend once again, or maybe there'll be something funnier the author has planned

@YellowVortex I don't know yet as he hasn't finished this story, but it will probably be better that the botched ending of HataMaou.

And no, I'm not implying who he ended to be botched, more so the way it was shown and done.

Dex-chan lover
Can the Angel win against Tits? Tune in on next episode, March of Boobies Queen

Ugh... I feel my age when it's not the tits or triangle but asking for a raise that gets me smiling.

Dex-chan lover
Invest in boob envy jokes, stocks on those are about to go through the roof

Meh, at this point in the manga she’s not even a rival. More like a catalyst if anything. The manga’s about the two mains, not the late arrival of some childhood friend.

Users who are viewing this thread