Oroka na Tenshi wa Akuma to Odoru - Vol. 15 Ch. 70 - Love-Hate

Dex-chan lover
So, let me speculate: the big brother had a child with a demon while on earth, making Lily a half demon half angel. For this sin the brother soul was reincarnated into a baby in hell which became MC.
The schizo sister blames Lily, her brother's child, for being born and torture her because of her the schizo fantasies.
Lets spin this another way to avoid incest. Liliy and Akustu have high figure heads from both sides looking after them. At least thats the way it seems. So either their souls got switched as part of an agreement

Or the more likely thing These two in their previous lifes were inverses, Lilly was born demon, akustu angel. They probably Enemies who killed each other. When they reincarnated their souls got displaced into opposite factions.

This explains why they are ostracized by family and peers. the same age, protected by the higher powers of the factions. And Most importantly why its not incest.

Dex-chan lover
i have no idea who any of these characters are anymore
next chapter another boring action scene huh
im just here cause lily was sexy back in the romance part of the manga

Dex-chan lover
Interesting but creepy as fuck. Wouldn't that make her his daughter then, or at least the reincarnated version of her dad?!

Incest is literally a matter of biology. A soul is a metaphorical spark of life. There is no memories carved into it. There is no DNA. Even if we entertained the idea that he's her dad by means of his soul in one of the tens, hundreds, thousands, or millions of times that soul has been recycled in the history of that world, that's still not freaking incest. It never will be incest.

Dex-chan lover
So that what it mean
Oroka Tenshi (Akutsu)
Akuma(Lily)
That why I feel like the title is weird!

Dex-chan lover
Idek what is even happening anymore. There's a brocon rampaging, a lolicon brother having a plan maybe, and a loli that is probably a demon too. :shamihuh: This family is just full of quirks.

Page 24, change the blood color to something else and voila.. you got something interesting

Users who are viewing this thread