Oroka na Tenshi wa Akuma to Odoru - Vol. 18 Ch. 82 - Friendship Between Cats

Fed-Kun's army
I was initially unsure, and still I am after reading this chapter, but I wonder if Lilia's developing feelings for that character instead of Akutsu. I've had thoughts on that for a while, but it might make sense? Regardless, just hoping it doesn't develop into a Harem situation.

Also, yeah, the anime doesn't do the Manga justice. I'll still enjoy the anime, but at least we got a sweet OP and a lovely ED out of it. Think I'd probably enjoy it a little more if they stuck with Hondo Kaede for Lily instead, like how she voiced her for the Voice Comic. (Same goes for the whole cast honestly, Sensei sounded so damn cool in the Voice Comic. Speaking of, he's definitely the biggest visual downgrade in the anime.)

Dex-chan lover
I was initially unsure, and still I am after reading this chapter, but I wonder if Lilia's developing feelings for that character instead of Akutsu. I've had thoughts on that for a while, but it might make sense? Regardless, just hoping it doesn't develop into a Harem situation.

Also, yeah, the anime doesn't do the Manga justice. I'll still enjoy the anime, but at least we got a sweet OP and a lovely ED out of it. Think I'd probably enjoy it a little more if they stuck with Hondo Kaede for Lily instead, like how she voiced her for the Voice Comic. (Same goes for the whole cast honestly, Sensei sounded so damn cool in the Voice Comic. Speaking of, he's definitely the biggest visual downgrade in the anime.)
It could've been better, but it was certainly effective as an advertisement for the manga. It's the only reason why I'm here now lol

Users who are viewing this thread