Oroka na Tenshi wa Akuma to Odoru - Vol. 19 Ch. 84 - The Right Answer To Failure

Double-page supporter
is it just me or has this manga gotten really fucking boring. i can barely remember any story progression in the last 10 chapters. ever since the whole sister kidnapped girl thing happened it feels like im reading rent a girlfriend.

Dex-chan lover
Sensei participating is enough. However, knowing this manga it's gonna end up blue-balling us.

Never forget how Vanir from KonoSuba also joined the beauty pageant... Never...

Dex-chan lover
That's.......kinda of hyperbolic. I mean dragging a bit, fine. But there's a difference between the manga wandering and MC getting an erection while cry-fantasizing his crush is getting railed by a guy wearing a beret.
Wait wtf? You fr?

Dex-chan lover
is it just me or has this manga gotten really fucking boring. i can barely remember any story progression in the last 10 chapters. ever since the whole sister kidnapped girl thing happened it feels like im reading rent a girlfriend.
Bro really calling the heaven arc having no story progression. Or just this arc with showing character backgrounds for the chief and their homeroom teacher plus the side characters getting more screen time with how they're dealing with the main couple's relationship especially with Ayanokoji taking actions to resolve her feelings with Akutsu along with the usual romcom stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread