Oroka na Tenshi wa Akuma to Odoru - Vol. 19 Ch. 88 - Sports-Cultural Festival Part 3

Dex-chan lover
Nah Ayano in a dress is gonna be so gorgeous, so precious, gotta love it :meguuusad:
Fun chapter, good TL i like it. Thanks for the nice work as always :thumbsup:

Dex-chan lover
I bet that older sister will be there on the next day and that's who Tsubakuro was talking with.

Dex-chan lover
so its time for war between angels and demons then? Big brother seems scared for them.

Does Ayano still thinking that Akutsu will see her. Damn girl just give up. Seriously even after Akutsu reject her and even more when Akutsu decide to chase Lily in Heaven she's there to see Akutsu and Lily feeling transcend heaven and hell. 😅 i start to feel pathetic and at the same time pity.

Does Ayano still thinking that Akutsu will see her. Damn girl just give up. Seriously even after Akutsu reject her and even more when Akutsu decide to chase Lily in Heaven she's there to see Akutsu and Lily feeling transcend heaven and hell. 😅 i start to feel pathetic and at the same time pity.
For real, this character continues to be a waste of paper chapter after chapter. Legit what is the point.

Dex-chan lover
Page 20 and 21 (508 and 9) could have used some proofreading, especially with the last two panels:
20: "I'm really happy when I heard it" => "I was really. . ." (and repeated on page 24)
21: Second to last panel, Tsubakuro's whole bubble is a bit rough, but specifically "after you've thought that you'd win us" => ". . . won against us". Then the following panel "We did in fact win you" => "win against you" is the same mistake.

Page 20 and 21 (508 and 9) could have used some proofreading, especially with the last two panels:
20: "I'm really happy when I heard it" => "I was really. . ." (and repeated on page 24)
21: Second to last panel, Tsubakuro's whole bubble is a bit rough, but specifically "after you've thought that you'd win us" => ". . . won against us". Then the following panel "We did in fact win you" => "win against you" is the same mistake.
corrected, thanks for pointing out

Users who are viewing this thread