Oroka na Tenshi wa Akuma to Odoru - Vol. 3 Ch. 13 - Can't Help Falling In Love

Dex-chan lover
They're inner fighting saying "fuck this" and walking away from their idiocy, then watching together and sharing popcorn then getting excited when the romantic prat fall happens may be one of the best things I've seen.

Fed-Kun's army
x28.png

NICE

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit, I laughed so hard when the stands just started watching it and sharing popcorn.

That was the most natural (not physics-defying) fall I've seen in a manga. Usually, the fall takes place out of frame with just the sfx indicating such instead of a frame by frame shot of how it occurs.

Dex-chan lover
@Yautja The thing is that, when they were going for the kiss, they were acting on instinct and foregoing all logic and reason, not to mention any kind of love realization. The ringtone was what brought them back to reality.

It's one thing to kiss someone you know that you like, but it's a very different thing to try and kiss someone you don't like, even if you have yet to realize that you actually do like them.

What a great chapter! I love this art style. Is this the current chapter or are there more untranslated?

Double-page supporter
@Ronster I believe latest chapter is 24th, with 25th coming pretty soon, so there's 11-12 chapters untranslated

Users who are viewing this thread