Oroka na Tenshi wa Akuma to Odoru - Vol. 6 Ch. 29 - Do Something

I CANNOT thank you enough for updating it more oftenly, even if it's temporary. You guys rock!

Man I had forgotten than the whole porpouse of Aku being there was to find somebody to motivate demos because demos srent that weak, just incredibly lazy and unmotivated.

Dex-chan lover
@frzned
Right on the head. He's an asshole through and through but straight up killing him, especially in Akutsu's current state, would only bring down so much more trouble on their heads.

Supporter
@migh is your pfp from a manga ?

The sauce for the fillet mignon - Precious 4p Short Stories https://mangadex.org/title/42978/precious-4p-short-stories

Specifically, the last page of Ch.7.

Bone atrophy!

Double-page supporter
God I hate these fucking cliches, can we stop with the "THaT's tOo FaR" and "he's a dick because *insert bullshit excuse here*" shit ?

ivv

Dex-chan lover
what a bull. So now we get a bs reason why he's do that to lily?
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Ooof there’s a lot of bad in here.
Asspull power up to let him win
Defending the shitty big brother
Glimpses of a bullshit excuse as to why he treated his sister so badly, and “oh no he has his reasons for being a total piece of shit!”
Ugh I haven’t done such a negative 180 on a story in a while.

I truly wonder why manga keeps pumping up these shitty 3rd rate ass villains like it's a fucking factory. Each time a shitty character like the brother appears they always show this bullshit excuse about how "society" or the family cornered him into their behavior and after he gets beaten up, surprise surprise he does a 180 and starts supporting the main character like nothing happened. I really enjoyed this series but after this dumbass chapter, I think I'm gonna drop it.

Users who are viewing this thread