Oroka na Tenshi wa Akuma to Odoru - Vol. 7 Ch. 30 - You are more...

well... that was kind generic. i hope atleast that after this the romance start moving forward

Fed-Kun's army
so basically all those sweet non-plot moments were leading up to this point

"he never hurt physically" so psychology attack is ok? Mental health is no joke, the author has gone too little too far with this character now the only redemption Arc for him should be death.

So he's a complete and utter asshole...but at least his word is good? I mean, he did keep his promise...

Dex-chan lover
So he's putting an act so that she can at least live normally on earth, he prob is scared for himself and lily, that why she shouldn't know, who knows when sis is watchin... still cruel. What on heaven of a monster is her big sis.

Dex-chan lover
So big sis is the real asshole? All right sure whatever ill accept the brother as being an ok guy but the sister better get her deserved punishment.

It was pretty good stuff.

Fed-Kun's army
Oooooooh, so good! Akutsu didn't even apologized nor felt bad, he just asserted his fucking dominance!!

So good!! Damn!

bro wtf is wrong with the sister he did all that shit and he stopped him like wtf thats just stupid.

bullshittery at its finest, yes i know the consequences but i fucking despite that scum of a shitbag brother

Dex-chan lover
"You come see her and bother her again you can start fucking praying"Akutsu is the man!!

Dex-chan lover
@Sarsak I think what this is supposed to imply that he didn't actually do all of that by choice and tried to to do the minimum to keep up appearances. I think the Mastermind behind that treatment is the older Sister considering he has to report to her. Nonetheless what he is doing is still unforgivable which our MC made VERY clear with his warning.
Well ... the bro called at sister "everything ok" isnt a great arc of change, but I will take it
A demon in love with an angel and can trigger ( 6 each side wings) only to #protect his waifu is ok to me

Users who are viewing this thread