Oroka na Tenshi wa Akuma to Odoru - Vol. 7 Ch. 34 - Welcome to the specter mansion!

Dex-chan lover
What happens with worrying for the junior with no experience?
And with "no one ever come back after meeting an angel"?
You just fricking treat your junior as some sort of lab rat and stick him to an angel ...
Truly a demon boss
thank for the chapter

Double-page supporter
Does anyone remember which chapter in this manga the nurse scene that was referenced was in? I can’t seem to remember it.

Supporter
I lover that the author basically advertised his own doujins. What a chad.

Dex-chan lover
Cant believe the author is making him so retarded as to still not realize shes in love with him.

I knew part of the sexy demons bullshit was a bluff, but at the end did she just mean if Akutsu had realized she was an angel ? Or something else? Something to do with those marks on her body.

Fed-Kun's army
Welcome to the Specter Mansion is actually the main reason why I discovered this. So seeing it here was a treat. If you go to that holy website, you'll see that it's his most popular work.

Goddamn i thought senpai demon is retarded but turns out she's actually more reliable than i thought

Dex-chan lover
What if just what if this is

secretly incest I mean there is a possibility that Amane is half demon with how she doesn't have wings and have weird skin then there is also a possibility that Akutsu is half angel because of his angel wings then it questions if maybe they have the same parents who were lovers at one point
This madman really predicted the latest chapter

Users who are viewing this thread