Osabori Jouzuna Komukai-san wa Ore wo Nogasanai!! - Ch. 12

Double-page supporter
Fam, this guy will get friendzoned if he still do these kind of shit man

Dex-chan lover
Wow that's rough. Tells him her sister made her go and then playing him like that?

Id never invite her anywhere again. This won't stop the super shy "loser" MC though who somehow has a will of steel through times like these...

Dex-chan lover
mehhh not really a fan of where this goes.. there's like a dozen MCs like this already... spineless uncertain timid dudes that overthink everything for no reason.. the only difference between this manga and Kanokari is the FMC has a more "Nagatoro" feel to her, albeit more of a dickhead to the MC. i cant blame her tho, MC is a complete doormat. not sure if i wanna continue this if we're getting like three more volumes of this dynamic...

Dex-chan lover
Well that's not good. I just had to ask myself why I'm still reading this, and I'm honestly coming up blank.

I just don't like Komukai. Sure, she's attractive enough, but she has a horrible personality. She is often vicious, mean and manipulative, intentionally misleading the awkward ML in order to bully (not tease) him for her own amusement. Not even Nagatoro was this mean-spirited, because even she knew when she would go too far. I don't think we have yet seen Komukai regret anything regarding the ML. As far as I can tell, he is just a convenient scapegoat for her to kill time by amusing herself with his suffering. I don't blame the ML for being confused by this whole situation and not knowing what to do about her, since she's not making it at all apparent what she even wants from him. Even worse is that there appears to be very little progress between them.

Probably dropping at this point, but good luck to those staying on this ride.

Dex-chan lover
seen ppl in this thread compare early Nagatoro with Komukai and while there are some similarities (Both are Right ol' cunts) that's where the similarities end. Nagatoro had some self-awareness that she maybe going to far, often times shown off-screen her contemplating her actions towards Naoto. Here we have no idea, Komukai just seems to enjoy toying with him to amuse her. She really shows no sign of remorse or such. She just has a rotten personality imo

I personality don't get the plot and the cliché devices the Author uses for "plot" development. Random nudity on Chapter 3 (I think) and then a 1 dimensional obsessive lesbo girl. Not sure where they're going with this narrative without establishing anything between the main leads relationship tbh.

I'm just sticking for the dumpster fire to continue

Fed-Kun's army
I'm not sure what half of you are even crying about.

I get that the translation is a bit iffy, but there seem to be some misunderstanding here. She didn't exactly slap the guy around. Nor she's being particularly mean to him.

And she never said tha "she's here only because her sister forced her" as some comment above summarised. She's just teasing him because he (allegedly) took forever to send the invite despise being told precisely how to do it.

On a side note, congratulations to the MC. He still come off as an invertebrate most of the time, but at least he tried to kiss the girl rather than being completely oblivious of the context. Too bad the result was completely awkward, because HE IS, but it's a start.

Fed-Kun's army
This guy need to learn how to control his dirty mind.
Quite the contrary. What a good portion of these spineless protagonists need to learn is precisely to be more comfortable with "their dirty mind".

When the hottie-of-the-moment flashes her goodies in front of them, they shouldn't feel at fault for appreciating the view.

And I won't bother preaching about the need to take the initiative from time to time because it's clearly WAY too soon for this guy and his non-existing self-esteem.

Users who are viewing this thread