Osabori Jouzuna Komukai-san wa Ore wo Nogasanai!! - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
Kuraishi actually made Komukai question him this early? That's good. I like the sudden shift in shenanigans. Kuraishi actually counter Komukai's teasing without meaning to.

But too bad for Kuraishi, because in the end end, Komukai made him slack off again.

Contributor
Komukai's got that menacing delinquent air about her, but her actions betray it: she bought him a free drink after that "indirect kiss" shenanigans with him entertained her. His constant nervousness isn't very entertaining for me though.

The translation of ふ~ん on page 5 to Mhm~ is ok, the other option I was thinking of was Hmm~ since ふん or ふーん is a sound that's usually used when someone ponders something quickly. (see second definition on Jisho)

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
man I couldn’t be the mc I expect to you know give them a WATERFALL but noooooooo she just gonna tongue my fucking drink

Dex-chan lover
This just feels like a worse Nagatoro. Nothing really new or interesting to hook.
She's hotter than Nagatoro, so that's a + in my book. :)

Also, indirect kiss embarassment seems to be something unique to Japan.

Fed-Kun's army
Man, what's wrong with them and all those indirect kisses in their comics? Do Japanese people really consider that as... even worth thinking about? The only thing I care about when giving someone a bottle I drunk from is if they mind drinking from the same bottle, because normal people think about hygiene, not something as stupid as indirect kisses.

Users who are viewing this thread