Osaka - Ch. 40 - Finale

Dex-chan lover
At least they didn't try to stretch it out too much. Nothing worse than a story that over stays it's welcome when all the plot points have been addressed. Plus it didn't exactly follow the typical manhwa protocols, LOL.

Dex-chan lover
They rushed it didn't they.. but at least it felt much more fluid than others at the end. This manhwa was pretty good
I’d bet my right arm it was cancelled, the character were a bit boring and the story wasn’t going anywhere so the author must have been told halfway through the trip arc that it was being shit canned.

Dex-chan lover
I’d bet my right arm it was cancelled, the character were a bit boring and the story wasn’t going anywhere so the author must have been told halfway through the trip arc that it was being shit canned.
I thought it was pretty good, but yea axed more than likely hence why I said it was rushed at the end.

Dex-chan lover
I thought it was pretty good, but yea axed more than likely hence why I said it was rushed at the end.
Don’t get me wrong it was fun at the start especially the love triangle but the author sort of abandoned any good love triangle narrative by chapter 30. I was hoping it would pick up again in the classic beach vacation arc but far from opening up it just doubled down again.

Dex-chan lover
Even thought it was a bit disappointing how to author just discarded the love triangle after the beach arc Haru made up for it🙏
The ending wasn't bad or great but way better than the usual trash we get to read all the time.
image-2024-01-12-205235185.png

Users who are viewing this thread