Osake wa Fuufu ni Natte Kara - Vol. 3 Ch. 28 - Sangria

Contributor
Exercise is exercise. And a certain one can burn up to 350 calories every half hour, if "enthuisiastic" enough.

Group Leader
Who the fuck makes Sangria with Sherry...
It's called "Sangria" because of "Sangre" which means blood in Spanish... Because you use RED wine, not Sherry...
And please don't use honey in it, wtf.

Here's a simple, easier and real recipe for "Sangria":
1 bottle of RED wine (preferably Rioja)
A shit ton of sugar
A fuck ton of roughly cut fresh fruit
A touch of cinnamon
Just toss all that crap into a bowl or a jug.
You stir it a bit and leave it in the fridge for a few hours (or the night, to make it frutier).
Then add more sugar if you want, and maybe add a bit of carbonated water if it's too strong for you.

Damn, that was even worse than seeing people eat Paella with almost no rice.

I came here to get reactions on fluff, got beverage education instead
Guess it'll come in handy someday

Dex-chan lover
These days in Spain a lot of people drink something simpler. They call it "tinto de verano" which would mean like "summer red wine", and it's just red wine mixed with equal or a bit more lemon fanta or sprite. Sounds dumb, but it's great when it's hot.
@sillymangareader: Yup.

Dex-chan lover
Can't wait for the kalimotxo chapter and how a japanese mangaka would interpret the recipe ( for the ever loving fuck, sherry and honey in sangria ? )

Dex-chan lover
First panel look strange. I always remember her is pretty big

Dex-chan lover
And suddenly all those holidays I've spent in Tenerife getting given copious amounts of free sangria and schnapps through the sheer merit of being the only fucking person in the restaurant that is having a bit of craic with the staff is flooding back to me.

Users who are viewing this thread