Osake wa Fuufu ni Natte Kara - Vol. 7 Ch. 67 - Chocolate Grasshopper

Supporter
SO, Mozart chocolate liqueur is very much a thing, I tried the dark choc version at Christmas when I couldn't find a decent Irish cream.

It's exactly as good as you think it is.

Dex-chan lover
@MonsieurQuack I've been looking for a good chocolate liqueur. I'll have to try it, but the dark kind like you, not the white chocolate kind because that's not proper chocolate.

I found it bizarre in the description of the drink that they were saying if you use white chocolate liqueur, it's a chocolate grasshopper, but if you use creme de cacao which is a chocolate liqueur, it's just a grasshopper. Wha?!
White chocolate, so we're clear, is made of sugar and vegetable fat (usually cocoa butter although your cheaper "white chocolate" sometimes substitutes something else so there's nothing in it even vaguely associated with cocoa beans). IMO a thing doesn't become actual chocolate until there's some of the actual cocoa bean stuff, the "chocolate mass/chocolate liquor", in it. It's like how if you asked for some olives and someone gave you a glass of olive oil, you wouldn't consider that actually eating olives. Nothing wrong with cocoa butter, perfectly good stuff, but chocolate it ain't.
Oh, and you darn kids? Get off my lawn!

Good timing on this release. That calendar on the title page was a nice touch.

Users who are viewing this thread