Osananajimi Kanojo no Morahara ga Hidoin de Zetsuen Sengen shite Yatta - Ch. 21.2

insulin.PNG

Ladies and gentlemen, here's the recommended dose for such a cute and sweet chapter.

Hanabi I swear to god you stay out of this or else...

Last edited:
Supporter
I had to re-read the first couple of chapters just so I could remind myself how completely unlikable of a person Hanabi is. She had him stand outside in the rain for an hour to win a bet with a couple of literal faceless plebs.

And she's absolutely going to show up at this date and I feel like that's going to make me want to punch a wall. I am having pre-feelings to something that hasn't happened yet! (yes, I can see that raws are at 26 so it clearly did or didn't actually happen, don't @ me...)

Dex-chan lover
This chapter looks so cute and wholesome...
... until you remember that crazy yandere lurking in the background.

My bet is that either she'll show up at the date to ruin the mood (stalker style), or she'll use this time to hatch a slightly longer-term nefarious plan to ruin their relationship (a bit like she did before by encouraging a classmate to pretend she was bullied).
I can't picture Hanabi just dropping the matter now that she knows he "hates her guts".

Dex-chan lover
Then the childhood friend kidnaps the glasses girl. Then MC got NTR'd. When his heart broken, another random girl appears just to meet the same fate. Until MC realizes that he cannot escape from his yandere childhood girlfriend.

Dex-chan lover
Anyone remember if MC's parent ever mentioned? I'm wondering if his parents know about the situation with Hanabi. Or it's the usual parents away on business trip for decades and left their only child to fend off for themselves?

Dex-chan lover
Every time I check to make sure the "tragedy" tag doesn't show up. I'm waiting for "slice of life"...

Users who are viewing this thread